Chapter 77 ♡

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE SMUT AND SEX. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

----------

Chapter 77

(Kat's POV)

"You have got to be kidding me," Zayn groaned as I named another one of my favorite male actors.

"What? Colin O'Donoghue is very very attractive," I declared, taking another sip of champagne.

"You're just saying that because he is Captain Hook in that show you like," he fought, taking the cup out of my hand and taking a sip of his own.

"Once Upon a Time, and yes. That is a big part of it," I replied, looking over at the clock to see only thirty minutes of our bet had passed. No matter what, I wasn't losing to Zayn. Not today.

"Well you know what?" Zayn said, leaning into me, "you aren't watching that show ever again."

I gasped, "why?"

"Because," he spoke, "you can't watch a a show where you think the guy is hot."

I squinted at him, "then you can never watch another Megan Fox movie again."

His eyes widened, "you didn't."

"I went there," I sneered back, a playful smirk forming on my lips.

"No," he simply stated, "I'm watching Megan Fox movies."

I turned away from him, looking at the wall and sighed blissfully, "did I mention that Prince Charming is also a very beautiful man?"

Zayn groaned, "fine. You win. No more Megan Fox if you don't watch that show anymore."

I shrugged, "after the last season, then sure."

He stared at me, his stare telling me that he was trying to be anticipating. But slowly, as I grinned playfully back at him, he lost his smirk. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips, causing me to laugh under his lips.

"You're not so bad of a Prince Charming yourself," I whispered as he pulled apart.

He smiled, "why thank you, Snow White."

I giggled, leaning in and placing another small kiss on his mouth.

"Speaking of which," he said, hopping off of the counter, "I have some apple pie for dessert."

I smiled, "really?!"

He walked to the oven as soon as a small ding! noise came from it. Without thinking, he reached in to grab the pan. Immediately, he pulled his hand back by saying, "shit!"

I hurriedly hopped off the counter and ran next to him. He was fanning his hand out carelessly, too hurt to notice that it probably wasn't working.

"Shh, shh, baby. Show me your hand," I whispered, grabbing his arm.

"Ouch! Shit!" Zayn spat, making me move my hand away immediately.

"Did you burn your arm too?" I asked, watching as a pained expression grew on his face.

He nodded slowly, breathing in and out at the pain. I quickly grabbed his uninjured arm and guided him to the kitchen stool. Once he sat on it, I hurriedly grabbed the first-aid kit and set it on the counter beside us. I took his hand in both if mine and carefully blew on it, shutting my eyes because I wasn't ready to see his injured hand. Once I calmed him down a bit, I reached up and began to unbutton his shirt, so I could see his arm.

I carefully slid his shirt off of his body, my heart racing at how bad his burn might be. Once I took his arm in mine, I examined it. I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw nothing, his arm was clean. Then I searched his hand, which was free of injury also. I looked up at his face, then his arm, then his face.