Chapter 49 ♡

Chapter 49

(Zayn's POV)

Kat looked around, "where are we?"

"We're going to stay here tonight."

She shrugged and walked towards the mirror that was on top of the dresser. She threw her heels off of her feet and unzipped her dress from the back.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She didn't bother looking at me as she said, "I don't know about you, but I can't sleep in a dress."

I chuckled, "that's a new one."

She stepped out of the pool of dress around her feet and searched the cabinets for any shirts. Once she saw one, she pulled it out and began to unfold it.

"I don't want you to wear anyone's shirt unless it's mine," I declared.

She laughed, "I didn't ask."

Before she could slip it on, I snatched it from her hand and threw it across the room. "I said you can't wear it."

She ignored me and walked back over to the shirt, "I don't care."

She picked up the shirt again and I took it from her hands. She watched as I tore it in half, throwing it off to the side again. Her mouth was flung open.

"On second thought," she quickly recovered, "I'm not that tired."

"Well I'm sleepy and you're drunk, let's get some rest."

She rolled her eyes and stood in front of me, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm not drunk."

I laughed, "whatever floats your boat."

She walked close to me, her eyes hardening but not enough to terrify anyone. "I don't appreciate your tone, Malik."

I raised an eyebrow, "oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it."

Her breath was hot against my skin, her lips hovering so close to mine. She raised her arms to push me back, but I took them in my hands.

Before she could react, I pushed her against the wall. I held her arms over her head with one hand and placed my arm on the side of her, trapping her.

"Get off me," she spat.

"Nope."

It was fun messing around with the drunk side of her. She's never talked to me in such a demanding tone, and it was something I could get used to.

She attempted to escape my grasp but soon found out that there was no use. I had so much power over her and I loved it. But I had a feeling that tonight, she wanted some dominance.

I leaned in to try to kiss her but she moved her head. I missed and tried again but she did the same thing. When I tried the third time, desperation filled my eyes. She knew I was impatient and she was testing me.

But in all honesty, I just wanted to kiss her.

When she finally stopped teasing, I took the opportunity and smashed my lips against hers. She kissed back hard and I had a feeling that I wasn't the only person wanting a kiss.

Our tongues battled for dominance but I let her win, knowing it would make her feel accomplished. Her tongue roamed my mouth as I let her hands loose. I ran my hands up and down her sides, tracing her curves. She caught her breath but didn't break contact with my lips.

I bit down on her bottom lip, causing her to moan softly. She brought her hands down and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, making me smirk. I brought my lips down to her jaw, tracing it without needing to open my eyes. She threw my shirt off to the side and ran her hands up and down my chest, leaving scratches here and there.