Chapter 73 ♡

Chapter 73

(Zayn's POV)

I had already thought of fifty different ways to throw Kat on the bed and show her how much I love her. But she wasn't ready just yet. And I would respect that.

How did I know that she was going to ask me to shower with her that day? If I knew, I would've prepared my hormones. If that was possible. I couldn't help myself from getting hard even if her shirt rides up just a bit when she leans over to grab something. Fuck, I even get turned on when she curses. I couldn't help it, though.

Im a guy. What do you expect?

Kat, Carlee, Drew, Jack and I were in Jack's car, driving around downtown. We didn't know exactly where we were going at eleven at night, but we were going somewhere. Carlee and Kat had made up, Drew apologized for the punches he threw at me, and Jack was somehow dragged into coming out with us.

"Anyone have any idea where the hell we're heading?" Jack called from the drivers seat while taking a turn on a road that I had seen five times tonight.

"Don't know," Carlee replied, Drew sitting besides her in the middle seats.

"Maybe we could go have a drink?" Kat spoke, shooting a hopeful glance at me.

She was sitting against me, every part from our shoulders to our ankles touching. My hand rested on her leg that was uncovered. All she had on was a little black dress, and tall black heels. Of course, her scars were showing, but not that much. They were actually fading now. At least, I liked to think that.

"No," I immediately spat, "no more drinks for Kat. She's had too many lately."

Kat groaned, "please babe?"

I looked into her eyes as she practically begged me. I leaned in and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Not a chance."

Drew chuckled, "I think you two have had far too many drinks that have gotten you into shitloads of trouble."

Carlee giggled, "agreed."

Kat scoffed, "so what? I can't have drinks for the rest of my life now?"

I clicked my tongue, "no can do."

She looked up at me, frustrated at first, but then her expression softened. She rolled her eyes at me lovingly before saying, "I guess I'm going to have to start sneaking two things around now."

She winked at me, and I smirked. Everyone in the car knew what she meant, but I had a feeling that nobody understood it as much as I did. I leaned in and pressed a kiss on her lips, and she giggled.

"They aren't making out back there, are they?" I heard Jack say, fake gagging at the end of his sentence.

Kat giggled after hearing them, and I laughed, but she purposely continued to kiss me. Carlee turned around and peeked at us, then giggled herself.

"Nope," she lied, "they're just sitting."

Jack groaned, "you guys gonna come up for air anytime soon?!"

Kat couldn't handle it any longer. She pulled away and started to laugh uncontrollably, but I looked over at Jack. I actually felt for the guy. He loved Kat, and she was in the back seat of his car making out with another guy. If I was him, I would've threw me out of the car a long time ago. He had a shit load of patience if he could handle this.

But it still kind of made me protective over Kat that another guy who was so close to her, loved her. But then I would remind myself that Kat only loved me. Nobody else.

"You know," Drew started, "I think we need to find you a lady friend."

"Agreed," Carlee chimed in.

Kat looked at the floor, suddenly realizing that she was the reason Jack didn't have a "lady friend". I rested my hand on her leg and pulled her closer, reassuring her that she shouldn't be the one to blame.