Chapter 79 ♡

Chapter 79

(Kat's POV)

I was sitting in my flat alone, watching Once Upon A Time, again. There was no way I could've watched it with Zayn here, so I watched it when he wasn't. I was going to get something to eat when there was a knock on the door.

I checked the time, it was only 5:25, Zayn wasn't off of work for another thirty minutes. I shrugged and walked to the door, looking throught the peephole to see Aaron. I grew confused but opened the door.

"Hey Kat," he smiled at me.

I smiled back, running a hand through my hair. "Hi Aaron."

He was holding a tray of cookies in his hand which he extended forward to me. "I figured that since I moved here, I give the neighbors something so they don't think I'm that one antisocial neighbor that never leaves home."

I giggled, "that would probably be me."

He laughed, then brought his hand to the back of his neck. "I doubt it."

I shrugged, "I'm not one to socialize."

"You're talking to me," he smirked.

I looked down at the cookies, "you brought cookies for everyone."

He chuckled, "saved the best for last."

He was flirting with me. He was definetly flirting with me. I was confused why, didn't he see me with Zayn a couple of days ago? I guess he was just asking for trouble. I just know he was.

"Um, may I come in?" He asked, his cheeks turning red.

I bit my lip, arguing with myself weather or not to say yes. Maybe he wanted to get himself in trouble. I don't know. But for now, I had a choice to make.

And I swear if he didn't get me the cookies, I would've said no.

He came inside and followed me as I sat on the couch. Once he was sitting down, Tigger came and started sniffing his shoes.

"Hey there little buddy," Aaron bent down and picked up Tigger. Surprisingly, Tigger didn't try to jump out of his hands like he did to me the first time I saw him.

"What's his or her name?" Aaron asked me, petting his head.

"His name is Tigger," I replied.

He smiled at Tigger, "that's adorable."

I stared at Aaron, and now that he didn't come out of the dark, I took a better look at him. He had light green eyes and dark brown hair which was messy yet somehow looked to be decent. He was wearing a collared shirt which was rugged, much like his hair. He had regular jeans and vans on, he had no shoelaces which was good because they would probably be untied. He was cute, but not Zayn Malik material.

He looked up at me and noticed me staring, but it was too late to turn away.

"What?" He smiled, setting Tigger down.

"Huh?" I played clueless, "nothing."

"You're staring," he smirked cockily.

I turned to the table and grabbed the plate of cookies, "my bad."

I opened to foil and took a whiff of the cookies. No lie, but they seemed like they came out of heaven. I took one and held the plate out to him, and he took one also.

I took a bite, and it was the best bite I'd ever took in my life. Honestly, this was the best cookie this world has ever come across.

"You like it?" He asked me.

Runaway (A Zayn Malik fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara