Chapter 88 ♡

Chapter 88:

(Kat's POV)

It was Saturday and Zayn and I were getting ready for Grace's dinner party. She told me it was going to be very elegant and fancy, and we were going to have to dress up. She had once informed me that her dad was super rich and the library wasn't the only thing he owned. Many businesses and trading componies were under his name also, so I guess this should be some huge party.

"Kat," Zayn called from behind me, "can you tie my tie?"

I ran to him in my underwear because I still hadn't worn my dress yet. I was still in the middle of hair and makeup.

Zayn chuckled when he saw me. "What's so funny?" I asked him, tying his tie.

"Girls," he smirked. "They take so long to get ready."

I smiled, "well of course we do. If we didn't take this long to get ready, then guys like you wouldn't even think about looking at us."

Zayn placed his hands on the small of my back after I finished fixing his tie. He pulled me towards him and whispered, "if you went out with just what you have on right now, you would get everyone's attention."

I raised my eyebrows, "oh really?"

He nodded, "and beautiful girl in lace is every guy's dream."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "you are such a guy."

He laughed, and leaned in to quickly peck my lips. I pulled away from him and ran to the bathroom to continue doing my hair and makeup. As I did this, I called out to Zayn, "baby?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Will you go in my closet and pick out a dress for me that matches your tie?"

"Okay," he said.

I heard him sing while he rummaged through our closet. Since his tie was dark blue, he had to find one which was the same shade.

"This one?" He asked, holding a sky blue, short, summer type dress.

"No babe, that's a sundress," I told him, doing my mascara. "It has to be long and dark blue."

He nodded, "long and dark blue. Got it."

I smiled at his adorableness. He came back in a minute with two new dresses. He held out one and said, "what about this?"

I shrugged, "it's so dark, it's almost black."

He nodded, "and this one?"

I looked as he held out a long, royal blue, strapless dress. I smiled at him after finally finishing my hair and makeup and ran to him, kissing him quickly.

"Perfect. Thank you sweetheart," I smiled.

He looked proud, "no problem baby."

I took the dress off the hanger and ran to our bedroom. Zayn laughed once he saw me hopping into it.

"Stop laughing," I said to him, "otherwise I'm going to make you pick out my shoes."

He raised his arms in surrender, "okay. You win."

I smirked and finally slipped on my dress. I ran to Zayn. "Zip it up please."

He slowly zipped it up and wrapped his arms around me. I shut my eyes after he pressed his lips to my neck and whispered, "as much as I love how this dress looks on you, I'm very tempted to rip it off."

I sighed in bliss, "you are making me want to skip this party."

He licked the skin on my neck, "this is what our Saturday could've consisted of."