Chapter 26 ♡

Chapter 26

(Kat's POV)

"Are you sure you want to do this," I said to Zayn, shutting the passenger door.

He sneezed, which was quite adorable if I say so myself, "yeah, I'm fine."

He started the car, driving past our houses. It was Saturday morning, and I had just left my house, getting ready to visit mom. I had planned on driving to her house by myself, like I usually do. But when Zayn found out, he said this was "unacceptable" and that "no matter what, he was going to drive me there".

Now normally, I wouldn't have mind. But unfortunately, Zayn was sick with a cold. What he needed was rest, but he said he wouldn't able to rest if he wasn't the one dropping me off. And before I knew it, he had me all packed and ready to go, and he was driving me
there.

We turned the corner as he said, "so."

"So," I repeated.

"We have two hours all to ourselves," he placed his hand on my leg, "what do you wanna do?"

"Well, considering the fact that you're driving, that eliminates a lot of fun possibilities." I reached over and turned on the music, "so that basically leaves us with talking."

"That's fun," he smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Well what do you want to talk about?"
He thought about it for a second, "how about a game?"

"Sure," I replied, "that sounds fun."

"Great," his eyes lit up, "okay, so I ask you a question, and you have to answer it truthfully. Then you can ask me a question, and I'll answer it truthfully. But if you don't want to answer the question, you pass, which makes you lose and the other win."

I nodded, "sounds easy enough. But what if one of us lies, how can the other tell?"

"Well," he turned to me, "we have to trust each other." I nodded. "And besides, I can tell if you lie."

"No you can't."

He laughed, "oh yes I can."

I stared at the street, "how's that fair then? You can tell when I lie, but I can't tell when you do."

He laughed, slowing down at a red light, "don't worry, I don't lie."
I turned my head at him, "everyone lies."

"Nope," he smiled, "I don't lie. So you won't need to worry about a lot of things."

I was clearly shocked by this because everyone lied. And if he was lying, he was pretty good at it. He noticed that I was stunned so he bent over and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, first question," he started, "favorite film?"

"Mall cop," I said and he smiled, "you?"
"Prisoners," he replied. "Favorite food?"

I was about to answer but a thought struck my head, "hey I didn't get to ask you one."

"Yeah you did," he spoke, "you asked me what my favorite movie was."

"Clever," I said to him, "okay, my favorite food is shrimp fried rice."

"I've never had that."

I turned to him, "are you serious?"

He nodded so I said, "I'll take you one day."

"Sounds like a plan," he replied.
We spent the next hour talking about random things like music, restaurants, TV shows, and stuff like that. He even told me about how he was into girls with tattoos before me met me.