Chapter 51 ♡

Chapter 51

(Kat's POV)

"That's the last one," Zayn said, setting the last box on the ground.

I walked over and handed him a water bottle. He was sweating, even though it was freezing outside. Instantly, I felt bad for making him help me with bringing stuff from my house to my apartment.

"Sorry for making you help me," I said to him. I wiped the sweat off his forehead with a towel. He laughed it off and kissed me on the forehead before walking over and sitting down on the couch.

His attire today reminded me of when I first saw him from my window when he was at the back of a moving truck, waving them off.

I smiled big at the thought of that. h
He turned over and saw me staring at him. "What's so funny?"

I shook my head, "remember when you moved in? It was the first time we really talked to each other."

"Oh yeah," he nodded and smiled.

I walked over and sat down on the couch beside him. "What if I never talked to you?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I rested my head on his chest as he placed a kiss on my hair. "Then I probably would've been The Grumpy Guy Who Lives Across The Street."

I giggled, "no. Then you would've probably been The Hot Guy Who Doesn't Get Out Very Often."

He laughed, a laugh that made my heart melt every time.

I looked around the apartment, everywhere were boxes. Dad had already put a bed, TV, and a couch in for me. Everything else, I got from home and did a bit of shopping. Now all I had to do was unload every single box.

That's all.

I stood up off the couch and began to walk over to the boxes. I lifted up a box labeled fragile, and immediately regretted because of it's weight. I felt two arms wrap around the box and I looked up to see Zayn.

"Where do you want this?" He asked.

"Kitchen counter."

He nodded and walked over. It was heavy, but he made it look like it weighed nothing at all.

He turned to me, "don't carry the heavy stuff, I'll do that."

I nodded, placing a kiss on his cheek. I walked past him and opened the box. It was full of glasses and plates. I carefully got them out, one by one and set them in their correct places.

I opened the cabinet, trying to reach up to put the glass on the top shelf, but I was too short. I felt an hand slide up my arm and connect to the glass that was in my hand.

Zayn's breath was hot against my neck. He placed the glass on the top but didn't move once he was completed.

He wrapped both of his arms around my waist, my back pressed to his chest. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I shut my eyes as he whispered, "should we do this tomorrow? I've got better things planned for tonight."

I shivered at his words, my heart skipped a beat. It was mind blowing how easily he had me in his control.

But when a girl needed to unpack, she needed to unpack. No matter how tempting his offer was, I shook my head. "Maybe later Zayn," I smirked, feeling proud that I declined him.

He chuckled against me, "you must really love unpacking."

I turned to face him, he smiled down at me. I bent up and placed a delicate kiss on his lips. He smirked under the kiss and didn't hesitate while kissing me back. He slid me on top of the counter and rested his arms on either side of me.