Chapter 78 ♡

It's a little dirty, so watch out. ;)

----------

Chapter 78

(Kat's POV)

My eyes fluttered open to the feel of fingers tracing delicate circles on my back. Once my eyes opened, I saw Zayn smiling at me, a tired expression on his face.

"Good morning beautiful," Zayn whispered as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning," I croaked, my morning voice apparent in my words.

Memories from last night came flooding back into my mind, and I didn't regret a single thing. I pressed my face to Zayn's chest and shut my eyes, still a bit sleepy.

"It's time to wake up, darling," Zayn whispered in my hair.

I whined, "no. I'm still tired."

He chuckled, "so am I, baby. But it's late. And both of us have work today."

I groaned, "work is at three."

"It's twelve and I want to take you out for breakfast before we go."

I laughed quietly, "Zayn, I don't think we'll find a place for breakfast this late."

"True," he mumbled, "but I still wanna make you breakfast, at least."

I kissed his chest, then sighed. "Okay fine."

"Yes!" He whispered. "Now get up, sweetheart. We've got to shower."

I groaned as he got up off the bed. "Set it up, I'm coming."

"You're so lazy," he chuckled as he walked into the bathroom.

I dug my face into the pillow, immediately feeling an impact by Zayn's absense. Everything was so wonderful about him, I just didn't know how to comprehend it. From the way he talked to the way he walked to the way he kissed me goodnight and kissed me good morning, he was just so lovely. The amount of love I have for him hurts me. But I can't help it. I've completely fallen head over heels for him.

"It's ready baby," Zayn called from the bathroom.

And his voice. Ugh. His voice.

I stretched my arms over my head, taking my face out of the pillow. I felt an immediate breeze sweep by me from my absense of clothes. I turned to my side to see Zayn leaning against the doorframe of the restroom, smiling at me. He too, was not wearing clothes, but he did have a towel wrapped around his waist.

I climbed out of bed, and once my feet touched the floor, I collapsed. Out of nowhere, I just fell on the ground.

"Shit," I spoke, looking at if my legs were actually there.

I heard Zayn chuckle as he walked over to my side. "Too hard darling?"

I giggled as he took my arms and helped me stand, "maybe a bit." He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me over to the bathroom, placing a kiss in my hair.

"I kind of figured you'd wake up like this," he whispered, "so I arranged you a bath."

I smiled as he guided me to the bath. I carefully got out of his arms and sat down in the tub, taking a breath of relief. Zayn chuckled as I shut my eyes and felt the water calming me. I felt the water move, signaling that Zayn sat in the tub also. I opened my eyes to see him sitting across from me, running a wet hand through his hair.

I leaned into him, "I didn't invite you here."

He rested his chin in his hands, "I thought I didn't need an invitation."