Chapter 92 ♡

Be careful, a lot of POV changes in this chapter. But I made it especially long for you guys. 💖

----------

Chapter 92:

(Kat's POV)

The sound of loud and painfully annoying ringing was set off next to my ear. My stomach churned and my head skinned with so many different thoughts that were completely random. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

The worst part of my day; waking up.

I slammed the alarm next to me, forcing it to shut up. I knew Zayn never woke up to the sound of the alarm, always giving me the responsibility to wake up first. The undeniable perks of having two deep sleepers in the house, one of which is you.

I took my hand off my face, turning to my side, prepared to see the wonderful sight of Zayn asleep next to me, getting ready to ask me for five more minutes. But I was surprised not to see him besides me, instead there was a note on his pillow.

I rubbed my eyes then croaked out quietly, "Zayn?" There was no response, and I was shocked. Where could he have went?

"Zayn?" I called again, sitting up and stretching my arms. I sighed, then turned and picked up the note that was in his place. I blinked a couple of times, letting my eyes adjust to the light before reading it.

It was a white note with a golden outline, Zayn's messy but legible handwriting inside. I looked around to see if I could spot him playing a joke on me or something, but found nothing. I took a deep breath and read the note:

Good morning baby, I hope you had a good night's sleep. Sorry I'm not beside you to hear your voice and wake you with kisses, but it's time to go freshen up. I love you.

- Z. xx

I wasn'tquite sure what Zayn was doing, but I guess I was in no place to question, seeing as he was no where to be seen. I yawned quietly and stood up out of bed, my whole body being hit by that refreshing yet deadly morning breeze.

I ran a hand through my tangled and messy hair, my bare legs growing goosebumps. As I walked to the restroom, I realized that I hadn't woken up alone in a long time. Well, without him at least in the house. Sleeping on the couch counts as waking up with him.

It was something I definitely did not want to get used to.

I walked inside the bathroom and felt chills run down my spine as my bare feet touched the tile. I felt extremely cold without Zayn for some strange reason. I quickly hopped on the carpet and looked in front of me on the bathroom counter, and smiled.

Zayn had set out a flowery sundress, all my makeup, matching accessories, and some shoes out for me. What a cutie.

There was a note resting on top of the dress and I didn't think twice before picking it up and reading it to myself.

Although you'd look beautiful in anything you wear, I picked out a couple of things for you so it doesn't take hours for you to get ready. I already checked the weather and decided that it's time you finally wear that sundress that you promised me. When you're done, feed Tigger, I bet he's hungry. Don't take too long, I'm waiting for you.

- Z. xx

I put the card besides me, along with the other card I had received from him earlier. I didn't know what game Zayn was playing, but I didn't mind playing along.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, not being able to control the extending grin covering my face. I saw the flowery, yellow sundress and imagined Zayn picking it out earlier in the morning, probably not knowing how to dress a girl. But I stripped off my clothes and slipped on the dress quickly, wanting to reach Zayn as fast as I could.