Chapter 33 ♡

Chapter 33

(Kat's POV)

"Thank you!" I shouted over my shoulder to the stylists that finished getting me ready. Which by the was were a wedding gift from Gusto to Cora.

Today was the big day, Cora and Dad's wedding. Some guests had already arrived, some not here, one of them being Zayn.

There were a lot of things that were a mess, but Cora doesn't know about them. I told her to get ready and not to worry about anything; it was her wedding day after all.

I ran out the room, my dark blue dress ruffling against the floor while my heels made a click sound with every movement. My eyes wandered around for Zayn, if he wasn't here, Cora would most likely murder him.

When dad found out that Zayn was the entertainment, he was frustrated, but after Cora convinced him that we had nothing going on, he agreed to it.

I didn't want Zayn to be entertainment at my own dad's wedding, but that was the only way I could get him in without sneaking him in.

I heard someone whistle behind me, and I knew exactly who it was. I spun around to face Jack, who was standing against the wall.

"Someone looks fancy," he spoke walking towards me.

I smiled, "that makes two of us." Jack was wearing a tux, and I was surprised because he isn't the type of guy to be wearing a tux. He has in front of me once, and that was when we went to prom in the tenth grade.

"You owe me," he said giving me a quick hug, "I never wear tuxes."

"What do I owe you?"

He thought about it for a second, "my six bucks back."

I laughed, "it's a part of the pact."

So far, jack has been rude to Zayn six times, so he gave me six pounds. On the other side, I had only complained about my job twice, so you know what happens there.

"Jack!" Carlee yelled, "I need your help."

"Coming!" He waved at me before waking towards Carlee.

I turned and searched for Zayn, but he was still not here. I walked outside, passing hellos to some people I recognized along the way. When I had walked outside, I spotted just what I was looking for; Zayn's car.

I barely saw him through the dusty window of the car as I walked towards it. I opened the passenger door, and sat inside the car, making sure nobody noticed.

Zayn looked up at me, and his mouth opened, "whoa."

"What are you doing in here? The wedding is starting." I said to him.

He didn't say anything, instead pointing to his tie. I reached over to where he tried but failed to tie his tie, already having experience on how to tie it because of dad.

"You look beautiful," he said in awe. I smiled at him, but already started stressing about the many things that could go wrong while I was out here.

"Is something wrong love?" He asked me.

I didn't even try to shake my head and lie to him, for I knew he would find out I was lying. "I'm just worried." And I really was, there were multiples of things I had to do before the ceremony, but instead I was here, tying Zayn's tie.

He put his hand on my lap, "everything's going to be okay, I promise."

I wasn't looking at him, instead focusing on his tie, which was not tying by the way.

"Hey," he whispered, but I still didn't look at him until I was finally finished tying up the tie. He placed his fingers under my chin, making our gaze align.