Chapter 54 ♡

Chapter 54

(Kat's POV)

"Kat, don't do this to me," he said as I threw my shirt off to the side.

"Don't tell me what to do," I snapped. If he thought he was dominant, he hadn't seen me yet. I moved across the room, his gaze following me. I picked up my lipstick that I had left in his flat earlier this week, and walked over to his mirror. He was watching me as I slid open the cap of the lipstick, applying the blood red on my lips. I pursed my lips together after I was finished, giving myself credit for remembering that it was here.

I spun around to see Zayn biting his lip while examining me. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to him. I reached down and easily slid off my sweatpants, giving him more to examine. It was a good thing I wore lace.

"Kat, I'm telling you right now to stop this."

I walked over to him and stood close to him, but didn't touch him. If I had to suffer, so did he. "Or else?"

He looked down at my lips hungrily, "or else, um." He thought, "or else I'll, ugh fuck." I started to giggle at his stuttering, and he grew irritated. "It doesn't matter what I'll do Kat, you just won't like it!" I noticed agitation in his voice and I knew I was doing something right.

"You're not scaring anyone baby."

His eyes became hard and full of lust. He grabbed my waist and walked over to the bed. He sat me in his lap as I threw my arms over his shoulders. He pressed my back against the headboard as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're so fucking hot," he croaked into my neck, placing a soft kiss on my skin.

Slowly and carefully, I started to rock my hips back and forth against him. "Shit," he mumbled as he placed both of his arms on either side of me, holding himself steady by grabbing on to the headboard.

I held on to his body, digging my nails into his hair as I moved faster against him. He let a moan escape his lips that made me feel satisfied. He threw his head back in pleasure as my hips grinded against him faster.

"Baby," he moaned under his breath.

I pressed my chest against his and moved my hips steadily, making him feel good. Something about his body's reaction to my touch told me that I was doing a good job.

After I slowed down and gave him a chance to catch his breath, he dropped his head on my shoulder. I rested my hand on the back of his head, holding him close. He wrapped his arms around my back tightly, still catching his breath.

"You little shit," he chuckled as he breathed heavily.

I giggled, "what happened babe? Can't handle a bit of fun?"

"You know I can."

"Sure," I replied. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"You test me, Kat." He didn't think twice before grabbing me and laying me on the bed and crawling on top of me.

"You're being too much of a tease for me," he spoke in my ear, biting down on it.

"Oh, am I?" I whispered, running my finger down his bare torso.

He bit his lip and stared at me, "stop it Kat."

Something in his tone made me think he didn't really mean what he said. I gathered enough strength to push him off me. He fell to me side with a loud thump, and before he could've made a move, I took my opportunity to crawl on top of him. He was laying under me, smirking, as I lay flat on his chest.

"Shit," he mumbled as my lips hovered so close above his. I felt his his smoky breath against my mouth, and I had a feeling he felt mine too.

I brought both of my arms on either side of his head, raising my head to increase our distance. His hands grabbed my waist, allowing me support.