Chapter 74 ♡

Chapter 74

(Kat's POV)

"No no no," Zayn laughed, holding one of my eyebrows down with his finger. "Okay, now try."

So I tried to raise only one of my eyebrows for the twentieth time, but once again, my eyebrow slid from underneath his finger and raised. I laughed as he threw his head back, clutching on to his stomach because of how hard he was laughing.

"I'm sorry," I grinned, pulling him forward so he didn't fall off the couch. "It's impossible."

He leaned into me, looking at my eyes, his mouth still turned into a grin as giggles escaped his lips, "nothing's impossible."

I rolled my eyes lovingly, "so that means I can fly?"

She chuckled quietly, "except that. Everything is possible except flying."

I smiled, leaning in to place a kiss on his lips. Even though we tried to maintain the kiss, Zayn was too giggly to kiss me back. We both pulled away, our laughs echoing around my empty apartment.

I loved it when Zayn was in a mood like this. All he ever did was laugh at the most ridiculous things, weather they were funny or not. But I didn't mind. Hearing him laugh was the best feeling in the world and brought me so much happiness. I wished that this mood would last forever.

"I'm sorry," he laughed, collecting breaths, "let me kiss you now."

I shrugged, "I don't want to anymore."

He raised an eyebrow, "you don't want to?"

I clicked my tongue, "nope."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay," he frowned, "if that's how you want it to be."

I smiled at him, then grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pressed his lips to mine. He pressed me against the couch, about to continue the kiss when we were disturbed by a knock on the door. Zayn groaned as he pulled away, and I giggled.

"Who is it?" He asked me, climbing off the couch.

I shrugged, "no idea."

He walked to the door, not really remembering that he was in my apartment as he flung the door open. I didn't have a view from the couch of who it was, but I noticed Zayn's eyes grow wide with fear as he murmured, "shit."

Oh no.

"Shit!" I head Cora's voice yell.

I stumbled off the couch and towards the door. Once reaching there, I saw Cora staring at us.

"I can explain this," I started.

"No time," Cora spoke, shoving herself into the apartment, "Mark's coming. Hide him."

I was confused but did as I was told. I took Zayn's hand and guided him to my room, then shoved him into my closet.

"Why is she helping us?" Zayn asked, balancing himself.

"I don't know," I replied. "I'm sorry about this."

He smiled, "don't be. It's fun."

I giggled as he leaned in and pressed a kiss on my forehead and I heard Cora yell from the living room, "he's coming!"

I pulled away from Zayn and shut the closet door, running back into the living room just in time to see Dad walk in. He looked down, staring at Tigger as he sniffed Dad's feet.

"When did you get him?" Dad asked.

I shrugged, walking to dad and taking his coat off of him. "Not too long ago. He's the same cat who always used to come to our backyard, remember?"