17

"I would love to actually meet her." I leaned a little closer to his ear and whispered "She was always my favorite original Trap girl." He laughed a little. "I'll be sure to let her know." I turned away to see if the other girls were ready and found Colby standing in front of me. "Were you gonna try to leave without giving me a hug too?" He asked, his expression a little hurt. I met his blue gaze, melting a little underneath it. "Um..no? of course not. I was getting to you," I stuttered out. "Saving the best for last, huh?" Brennen shouted, listening in on what we were saying. I'm pretty sure everyone was, because the hugs were finished and everyone was just standing around. I blushed again, and looked to my friends for help. They just looked a little shocked and clueless. Guess hugging everyone had the same effect on them as it did me. Colby opened his arms then, and tilted his head. "So?" He asked, motioning with his hands for me to come in for the hug. I swallowed nervously, and stepped forwards, allowing his muscular arms to wrap around my lower back, as my own wrapped around his neck. The restraint it took for me not to let my fingers dive into the hair at the back of his neck, oh my God. Oh fucking shit, I was hugging Colby Brock! I might pass out. He smelled sooo freaking good too! Okay, okay, calm down. Stop it. It's just a hug. He's just a guy. A normal guy...that's you've been obsessed with for the past few years, but it's fine. Don't freak out. Act like a normal human being...I took a few breaths, trying to steady my racing heart, as I let my head lay against his chest, internally still freaking out, but trying my best to keep it inside. Then my brain attacked me again. How long do I hold on? Should I pull back now? It seems like we've been hugging for a good amount of time and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable...but I really never want to let go. I just felt so warm and safe, plus I had my hands on Colby's actual body...nope, we weren't going to allow those thoughts to start. I felt his grip loosen so I pulled back, but he kept only moved his hands to my hips instead of releasing me. His eyes burned into mine, as I looked up at him. "Seriously, thank you so much for helping me out earlier. I'm scared to check online to see what people are saying, but I can't thank you enough." Breathe. Just breathe...and speak, you idiot. "Uh, ye-eah, no problem. Happy to help." He grinned, making his dimples pop out, and I swear I almost whimpered. This was a little too much at one time. I think I needed this much Colby contact in small doses until I could get used to it. "Okay," he replied, removing his hands from my hips. "We'll see you guys tomorrow then. Hope you enjoy the show." I let out a silent breath as he stepped back, allowing me and my friends access to the door. "O-okay," I said, trying to smile. "I'm sure we will. You guys never disappoint," Sarah said, as the others walked over to me. "See you," Denise replied, waving as they pushed me towards the door. Not sure I could've moved on my own. Kenzie opened the door, and we filed out, me last in line. As I walked out, pulling it closed behind me, I heard Colby speak one last time. "Oh, I'll pretend like I didn't hear the thing about pickles too, Princess." I yanked the door closed, and spun around to face my friends. They started laughing, and Denise pulled my arm so that I would start walking towards our own rooms. "This has been a very weird...amazing...embarrassing night," I muttered, as we entered our room, and I dropped down onto the bed. "This has been an actual dream," Sarah replied. "Honestly, it didn't end the way I hoped, but hey," she shrugged. "We still have a few days left. Maybe I can get some action from Brennen before we leave." "Sarah!" we yelled in unison, laughing at her brazen attitude. "You wouldn't say that in person though, would you!" I challenged her. I could say a lot of stuff around my friends, but when it came down to it, actually saying stuff like to THEM...I couldn't do it. She tilted her head to the side and grinned, wickedly. "Maybe. Depends on the situation." I rolled my eyes, and laughed. "Whatever. I'll believe it when I see it." "Bet," she replied, raising her eyebrows. "Sarah, you aren't actually gonna do that?" Kenzie asked in amazement. "Why not? Can't say it to Jake or Sam because they have girlfriends, can't say it to Colby because T would obviously kill me, and I've always had a soft spot for Brennen. I think with his sense of humor, he'll appreciate it." I bit my lip, as I changed into my tank top and XPLR joggers for bed. "Okay, you actually have a point. He probably would," I replied, throwing the covers back on my bed. Denise was already changed and lying underneath hers on the other bed, scrolling through her phone, an anxious look on her face. "Necee...you good?" I asked. "Huh?" She asked, shooting her gaze over to me. "Oh...yeah. Just checking my Insta before I go to bed." "Anything new?" Kenzie asked. Denise shook her head, and plugged her phone up to charge. "Nope, nothing at all. The guys haven't posted obviously so nothing." I creased my brows, staring at her, but she wouldn't meet my gaze. Something was up and I had a bad feeling about it. "Let's all go to bed," I replied. "We have to get up early in the morning too. Don't wanna look like trash AGAIN when we see everyone."