30

"Should've never approached her and her friends. They're all a bunch of lying whores!" Everything went in slow motion. I heard Sam quietly mutter the word "fuck" before all hell broke loose. Colby's fist came up connecting with Steve's nose, at the same time that Sam pushed Tara and I towards Brennen and yelled "move!" Brennen pulled us both, away from the swinging fists, and rolling bodies. I kept pulling back, turning, trying to see what was happening, but it was impossible. All I could make out were my friends still close to it, pulling and tugging at various arms and shoulders, while Sarah was actually on someone's back, pulling his hair. "Stay here!" Brennen yelled, before running back over to the fight. I looked at Tara, just as she looked at me. "I'm not staying here," I said, before jogging back over to the rolling bodies. Denise was pulling at Sarah, trying to get her down, while Kenzie was being held back by one of the other guy's friends. I snatched her hand as I walked by and pulled her with me, daring the guy to say anything. I didn't trust any of them now. Sam, Colby, and Brennen were outmatched by double the guys, but they seemed to holding their own. Sarah was definitely helping, being latched onto the back of the guy that now had Brennen in a choke hold. Colby had ended up on the floor, but was trying to get up. I saw the asshole Steve aim a kick at his head. "Oh hell no!" I screamed, launching myself at him. Sam had knocked out whoever he was fighting with, and turned when I screamed. Colby turned his head towards me, just as Steve's foot went towards his face. I rammed my entire body weight into his side, shoving him into Brennen, the guy who had Brennen, and Sarah. Denise jumped back out of the way as they all toppled to the floor, with me on top, since Steve had grabbed onto me when I ran into him. My entire body was humming with pain after the fall, and the force that I hit Steve with. Sam grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him up from the floor, just as Jake ran over with some big, burly, guy with a marine style haircut, and a dark skinned guy that looked like he could snap the other guy like a twig. Security I imagined. Colby ignored them, darted the few feet to me, leaning down with his hand out. "Need a hand hero?" Even after all of that, I blushed at his little pet name. I placed my palm in his and let him help me up. Steve grunted with the movements of me getting off of him. "Oh my God," I said, whirling around, as I remembered that Sarah had been on the guys back. That meant that she was under all of them. "Sarah!" I cried out. Kenzie had managed to stay out of then entire thing, and I was grateful that I didn't have to worry about her or Denise. Colby pulled Brennen up, revealing the guy that had been holding him to be lying on the floor. "Hey, I'm okay T." I heard Sarah's voice coming from somewhere, and let my eyes follow the sound. She was lying two feet away, on the outside of the dance floor. "How in the fuck did you end up over here?" I asked, walking to her and helping her stand. She shrugged and brushed her dress off. "Not sure. I saw you barrel into that guy, and him falling towards us, so I jumped off of the guy, and rolled. "Is Brennen okay?" She looked over my head, to the guys behind us. "Yeah, he's fine. They're all fine. Come on." We walked back over to the guys to see what was happening. Two of the guys were still on the floor, knocked out, with their buddies trying to lift them. "I wanna press charges!" Steve yelled out, as he held his bloody nose. He pointed with his free hand to Colby, then let it pass over the others. "These guys. They started it. This one. He hit me first and I didn't do nothing!" I saw Colby ball his fists again, glaring at the guy, but Sam grabbed his forearm, and shook his head slightly. I stepped up to the security guy closest to me. The one who looked like a marine, and noticed that he was an actual cop. Fuck. He had a badge. This might not be good. "Sir," I said, smiling up at him. "I think that maybe this was all just a huge misunderstanding. I'm not sure though. I think that this man right here thought that I wanted more from him that I actually did. I just wanted to dance. See, I'm pretty sure that it's sexual assault when a woman says no, and the man continues to put their hands on her, in a very inappropriate way. I mean...I may have bruises tomorrow," I whimpered, stretching up and placing my hands against the area where Steve's nails had tore into me. It wasn't bad, but I could already feel the crusty blood there, and there were still red fingerprints against my skin as well. He looked down to where I was trying to show him, and his eyes narrowed as he looked back at Steve. "Did you do this?" Steve's mouth open and closed for a minute, his eyes widening. "No. I mean, I didn't mean too. We were dancing and she jerked. I hadn't realized that I was holding her so tight. I'm sorry about that but that doesn't-" "I would stop talking now sir," he replied, turning back to me. "Do you want to press charges miss? I can have a few cop cars down here in no time. Of course, that means that these gentlemen will have to charged, as well. For the fighting. Public disturbance and all." "Press charges. Doesn't matter about us. We'll be fine," Colby growled, staring at Steve like he wanted to hit him again, and maybe just keep hitting him. Okay, but that was hot. He looked so aggressive and fierce when he was mad. A little scary, but HOT. Okay, okay, bring it back Terra.