26

"You're such a bitch," I said, smiling a little at Sarah. "I know but you love me," she said, blowing me a kiss. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I-" I was cut off by the loudest moans I had ever heard coming from the guys room. Literally, all of them moaning, sounding like their faces were right up against the wall so that the sound was coming through loud and clear. "YEEESSSSS," Sarah screamed. We all looked around the room at each other, in shock, then burst out laughing. I couldn't stop. We occasionally tried to moan back, having a sort of contest of sorts with them I guess, but we were laughing too hard to make any progress. They were clearly the masters at this. I couldn't imagine what the other guests thought if they heard us. Luckily, Sarah and Kenzie were on the other side of us, and Tara, Jake, and Brennen were on the other side of Sam and Colby. No one to make a noise complaint. Unless they kept getting louder, oh my God! I could very distinctly hear Colby's moan. It was distinguishable from the others, I guess because I was so used to hearing it from his videos. Soon, the moaning stopped from both sides, and all you could hear was laughter. I had tears streaming down my face, and was unable to breath, clutching my sides from the pain. "St-sto-stop," I managed to laugh out a few times. Someone knocked on the door, and I was convinced that it was one of the guys before "Room Service" rang out through the door. "Oh, uh, our f-food," I gasped, getting up to answer the door, still clutching my side. We couldn't hear anything from the guys anymore so they had apparently chilled out. Thank God. I honestly don't think that I could have survived more laughing. We took our time eating, talking, and updating our fan accounts. Finally, it was time to get ready so that we could go check out this bar/nightclub. Kenzie looked amazing with her low cut, hot pink romper. I've never really cared for the whole romper thing, but she could pull it off amazingly. The neckline dropped to the valley in between her breasts, then the zipper went down to her naval. She had curled her pink hair, letting the tresses hang over her shoulders. The open toed black wedges that she paired with it added a couple of inches to her short stature, making her legs look longer. "Dam Kenzie!" I exclaimed, biting my fist for a second. "Bitch, you are H.O.T!" She blushed when Denise and Sarah started making cat calls at her. "Stop it you guys!" She replied, in a whiny voice, but you could tell that she liked the compliments, even if they did make her a little uncomfortable. She was kind of shy in real life, but on Twitter...that was one of the thirstiest bitches you would EVER meet. Sarah was dressed in a short tight black long sleeve dress that stopped mid thigh. It had a curved neckline, and was tastefully ripped along the sleeves, and one hip area, leaving little to the imagination on that side. She adorned her classic Tixxo rose necklace, and earrings, with basic black heels to finish the look. She would have the Florida guys drooling in no time. I was jealous of how easy it came to her sometimes. Denise and I were dressed a little more comfortable, because we didn't really bring anything to go out in...plus I just didn't like dresses all that much. Denise wore black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, a black halter top, with a jean jacket. My own outfit was white ripped skinny jeans, black and white Vans, white halter top, with a black leather jacket. I loved my leather jacket. We both put on a couple of chains, and our usual rings and bracelets. She threw her brown hair up into a messy bun, while I left my own down, straightened and hanging around my shoulders. "Let's get iiiittt!" Sarah yelled, before we grabbed our purses to walk out the door. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at the guys room door as we walked by, heading towards the elevator. I wondered what they were doing tonight. I shook the thought from my head. Doesn't matter. Tonight was about me and my girls...and we were going to have fun, damn it. The trip didn't take us too long, even with tolls and heavy traffic. Our Uber driver was pretty experienced in handling it, I guess. He dipped in and out of traffic, almost making me dizzy and I hadn't even drank anything yet. "Thanks!" I said, as we climbed out of his car to stand on the sidewalk in front of the two story bar. The words 'Independent Bar' were lit up in neon lights above the glass doors. Windows lined the concrete walls, allowing us a look inside, but there were so many people, we couldn't really see anything. There wasn't much of a line though. I knew that this place had three different style bars, two dance floors with different genres of music, and the option to sit outside and drink. Security was at the door checking ID's, and pretty soon, we were walking through, into the mixed atmosphere. On one side, we had TV screens plastering the walls, disco lights flashing, and music pumping from huge speakers. The dance floor was almost full with people grinding against one another, or pumping their fists to whatever song was playing. I couldn't hear anything but the beat. On the other side of the bar, there were multiple booths and tables, most already taken, with people just relaxing, talking, drinking, and watching the dancers. Denise grabbed my hand, and pulled me with her, following Sarah to a booth in the back. It was kind of secluded with only one other empty booth next to it. The booths were separated by a cloudy glass barrier, so even if someone did sit there, we would still be secluded for the most part.