198 Colby's POV

His jaw clenched harder the more I kept talking. I was enjoying myself even though I knew I should stop. "She was pretty dominant that night. I wasn't going to push her. I hugged her and next thing I know, she grabbed my hair and forced my mouth down to meet hers. It was almost orgasmic. Does it seem like that when she kisses you? " His eyes shot to mine and I just laughed at the murderous rage I saw in them. "Colby, shut up," Denise said exasperatedly, shaking her head. "You guys need to stop. I mean it." "He started it," I muttered under my breath. Denise glared at me, so I made a stupid face at her. She tried to keep her stern face but I saw her lips turn up just a little at the corners, and her eyes softened. "I'm serious. She's supposed to be healing." "I don't want him here. He has no right," Justin replied, staring down at Terra. Denise rolled her eyes. "Justin, as much as you don't want him here, and I understand why, it doesn't matter what you want. She can hear us. She clearly said stay earlier. You heard it, we all heard it. She wants him here, so you're going to have to deal with it or leave. That's your choice, but I'm going to have you both kicked out, if you can't act civil towards each other while you're here. I've had enough and she doesn't need to be hearing you two argue. Got it?" She raised her eyebrows, staring us down. I nodded, smiling a little at how protective she was over Terra. It was obvious how much she loved her best friend...and she was right. I had to stop antagonizing Justin. It wasn't fair to T. "You're right. I'll be on my best behavior," I replied, smiling at her, and holding up my fingers in the scouts honor symbol. She smiled a little, then turned her hard gaze to Justin. "Justin? Understood?" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure, whatever. I still don't like it though," he replied, glaring at me. I wagged my fingers at him with a quick smile. "You don't have to like it. You just have to deal. Now, that we're all on the same page, I need something to eat. Since I'm not leaving you two alone, can  you please go get me something to eat J? I'm starving," Denise asked, holding out her debit card to Justin. He looked down at it, then back up at her. "Why me? Why do I have to leave? Why can't he do it?" "Oh for fuck's sake!" She replied, bringing her hands up, then letting them slap back down on her thighs. "Because he just fucking got in here, and you've been in here for an hour. PLEASE. Just go downstairs to the vending machines and grab me a Dr. Pepper and one of those turkey and cheese sandwiches." She looked over to me. "Do you want anything?" Oh this was perfect. I could make Justin go get me something. He had to do it because Denise was asking, not me. I smiled at him. "Yeah, I'll just take a water please. Thanks man, this is really nice of you," I let my grin get wider, as I looked at him. He looked murderous. The man wanted to hit me so bad, I could feel the tension crackling in the air. He snatched the card from Denise and walked out of the room, not looking back. "Thank God, I didn't think he would ever leave," she sighed, standing up and walking to the head of Terra's bed. "Hey T," she said softly, stroking her hand over her friend's hair. "I need you to wake up babe. I can't deal with these two men of yours. They're driving me crazy, after just twenty minutes. I need you to wake up so I can bitch at you about keeping both of them hanging around, and tell you which one I think you should keep around. I just need you here T. I can't do this without. I can't do life without you anymore. Please." Her voice cracked, as she stared down at her friend, and I watched the tears start rolling down her face. My heart twisted a little, seeing how much she was hurting for her friend. Justin and I were just making things worse. I vowed right then, that I really would be on my best behavior. I couldn't cause her more pain. This wasn't right and it wasn't the time or place to fuck with Justin's head. I stood and walked over to her, drawing her into my arms for a hug. "It's okay Neece," I whispered, rubbing her back. "She's gonna wake up." I looked down at T's sleeping form, and felt a lump form in my throat, like I wanted to cry. I couldn't. "She has too," I added. Just then, Terra's fingers twitched, the ones peeking out of the cast that she had on her right arm. I let go of Denise, and pointed, showing her that Terra was moving her fingers. I looked at her face, and saw that look of pain or total concentration that she had earlier on her face. "Baby Girl, can you hear me? It's Colby. I'm right here. I'm right by your side and I'm not going anywhere. I promise. Can you hear me?" I could hear my voice getting frantic but I didn't care. If she could acknowledge that she could hear me then that meant progress. Denise hadn't said anything to me about brain damage but I knew that was a possibility with any head injury this severe. If there was permanent damage done to her, I was going to kill him. Denise leaned over her, looking at her hands, then back up to her face. "T, are you there. Squeeze my hand if you can hear me." We both stared back down at her hand, waiting, watching for any slight movement. Then we got it. Her fingers tightened on Denise's for just a second before they relaxed again. My heart swelled so much, I thought it would burst from how happy that slight movement made me. "Oohhh," Denise yelled out, then clapped her hand over her mouth. The tears started flowing even heavier down her cheeks.