21

"Just wanted you to be prepared if they figure out who you are. Which they will, because the room number and everything. There were a few fans waiting outside our room this morning. They were nice, and we took pics and talked to them for a minute. They saw us come in here." "Yeah, about that. We were thinking that, if it was okay with you guys, that we would just say that you were friends of mine. Colby can smooth things over with the fans about running away from them, but the rest should blow over." My friends chimed in their agreements, as I said "Of course. That's fine. I would love to be known as the Tara Yummy's friend." She laughed. "Well, I think we can be considered friends by now, so it's not a lie." I felt the smile grow on my face. For her to actually consider us friends was amazing to me. This couldn't be real life. I know I kept thinking that, but in all honestly, who wouldn't question this? The entire situation was absolutely unreal. "Okay, well, hope you guys enjoyed breakfast, but we really do have to hurry. We'll see you later, right? At the convention, and the meet and greet?" Sam said, standing up, balling his trash up in his hands. "Well...I mean really, what's the point? We've already met you guys so I don't think there's any reason to still go, ya know? We may see if we can trade it in for someone else that we haven't already met yet," Sarah said coyily, as she smirked at Brennen, before looking at Sam. His brow creased like he wasn't sure if she was being serious or not. "Uh..okay. I'm not sure they'll let you switch the tickets out like that but good luck...I guess." I smiled, knowing Sarah was joking. There was no way that we wouldn't still go see them. Who gives a fuck if we had already met them? We were going for the full fan experience. She burst out laughing, and sat forwards on the floor, crossing her legs. "Sam, I'm kidding. We wouldn't miss it. Honestly, we don't even really know anyone else who is here, except maybe Kian and JC. Wouldn't mind meeting them, but we're here for you guys. Come on! You think we flip that quick?" She tsked, and shook her head. "You have no faith in your fans brother." He rolled his eyes, and grinned. "So you're the smart ass of the group huh? Noted." She laughed again, and moved to stand up. Brennen jumped from his chair and held out his hand to her. "Need some help?" She smiled up at him and bit her lip, letting it roll out of her mouth. "Thanks," she replied, taking his hand. He pulled her to her feet, catching her around the waist, when she 'accidentally' fell into him. "Oops," she replied, looking up into his eyes. "I'm such a klutz sometimes. Thanks for catching me." He gave a slow knowing grin. "Anytime beautiful." Well...I could see where this was going. I glanced at Colby, who getting off of my bed, standing up. He was watching Brennen, an exasperated look on his face, but there was a small smile too. Like he wasn't sure if he was proud of him, or should stop him. I almost laughed out loud. "Okay, time to go. No flirting with the fans Brennen," Sam said, pulling his arm, so that he had to move away from Sarah. "Why not?" Brennen asked, but he let Sam pull him away. "You know why. We've already talked about this. Come on." Sam pushed him towards the door, then looked around at us. "Okay, we have to go for real. See you guys." Everyone chimed in their goodbyes and started filing out the door. There were fans still waiting in the hall again. I could see them as the group exited the room. Some were even trying to see inside our room! I hadn't noticed that Colby was still in the room, until he pushed me back towards the bed, making my knees bend, forcing me to sit. He motioned for my friends to move back this way too. "Get out of view. Trust me. It'll be easier if your faces aren't all over the internet." They obliged and moved out of the view of the door. Colby sighed and leaned over me a little. I swallowed hard, looking up at him standing over me, while I was sitting on the bed. Pretty sure I had dreamed this too, only it wasn't going to play out like my dreams. That I was certain of. "Wait a little while before you leave, if you can. They'll probably follow us, but if there are still people out there, just tell them that you're old friends with Tara, and you met up here. That's all you gotta say. You've never met any of us before, yesterday was the first day. You didn't know what was going on when I grabbed you and pulled into this room, until I told you that the amount of fans running at me freaked  me out. Tell them I was about to have a panic attack or something. I think I honestly was, if I hadn't been able to get away though. Got it?" All of these words came out of his perfect mouth in a rush, as I watched his lips move. I nodded, still a little distracted by how close he was. He leaned back. "Okay, good. See you guys later." He winked at me. "Bye Princess." Then he hurried to join his friends. I leaned up and watched him leave, automatically stepping into this girl, and wrapping his arm around her shoulder, as her's came around his lower back. He smiled for the camera and shut the bedroom door. "What is going on with the whole Princess thing??" Denise exclaimed, looking at me with her eyes wide. I let out a breath, feeling a grin cross my face. "I don't know, but I'm not complaining. It's probably just something he calls girls. Like baby girl." "Oh my God, I would die, literally DIE, if he called me that!" Kenzie said.