88 Colby's POV

It wasn't a big deal though. Matt was a good friend that I trusted, one of the few, and she knew that. He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Whaaat? A fan? How the hell did that happen?" I shook my head, glaring at Jade. "Doesn't matter. Aren't we here for this bitch to get a tat? I have to get home eventually," I replied. Jade just laughed while Mike shrugged, and motioned us towards his back room. He had it set up as a tattoo parlor in a way. Very clean, all the right tools, everything. "You know what you want?" He asked her, as she sat back in the reclining chair. She nodded, then pulled out her phone to show him. "Okay, let's do this." I took one of the chairs on the side of the room, pulling out my phone again. My tweet already had over four hundred replies. I wondered if any of them were Terra, or if she had gone back to sleep. Then I remembered that she had that tattoo on her rib cage. I never did find out what it said. You would think that I would have paid attention to it when I had her naked, in front of me but I was otherwise....preoccupied. I groaned inwardly, cursing myself for thinking of her naked. That was the LAST thing that I needed to be thinking about right now. Ah fuck it, Insta story time, I guess. I opened the app, and started recording, widening my eyes, then panning around the room, showing Matt giving Jade the tattoo. I titled it "Should I get a new one?" then posted it. I put my phone up and leaned forwards, scrubbing my face with both hands. I wanted to go home. I was tired, and just wanted to be home. The tattoo Jade was getting wasn't that big, so I was hoping it wouldn't take that long. I wanted to text Terra but I didn't wanna be that guy. For some stupid reason, I wasn't sure how she felt and I didn't want her to think that I was clingy or annoying. So I was just going to let her make the next move. Didn't want to seem overly eager. Oh my God, why did this have to be so confusing?! It really didn't even make sense. She was thousands of miles away, and she was right. There was no logical way that this could work. We couldn't have a damn relationship over the phone or social media. It just wouldn't work. Maybe for a little while, but eventually, one or both of us would get sick of it. A relationship needs affection, physical intimacy, one on one contact. I mean, we could go a while, but both of us were sexual people. I could tell that just from the way she reacted with me. She was shy, but she had an inner freak. Hell, her little messages to me on Instagram proved that. I grinned to myself, and pulled my phone back out, to read them again. You said if a girl's gonna call you Daddy, then a girl's gonna call you Daddy...baby, I will call you Daddy whenever you want me too. That was one of my favorites that she had sent. I mostly enjoyed that my fandom was full of freaky people. Their humor was like mine and my friends, so I felt like I could relate to them more. Plus, what guy didn't like a freaky girl? Some of them could go overboard, and get a little scary though. I scrolled through her old messages, laughing to myself, thinking about how I was going to tease her next time I spoke with her. Damn, I wish I knew her Twitter account...wait. I wonder if it's the same handle she uses on Instagram with her fan account. Worth a shot. I pulled up the app and searched the name. Sure enough, one account came up with that exact name. I tapped it and pulled up the profile. Strangely enough the account hadn't tweeted in a week. The last time was the first day of Playlist. The owner was exclaiming how excited they were to be there. "This is definitely her account," I muttered to myself. "Did you say something Colby?" Jade asked me, looking away from Matt, over to me. I met her gaze and shook my head. "No, are you almost finished. If Matt wants to go to that party with you, I think I'm going to go home. Not really feeling it tonight." She looked at me sympathetically, while Matt concentrated on the underside of her forearm. "You've really got it bad huh brother," she replied. I rolled my eyes to deflect her knowing the truth. "I'm just tired Jade. It's been a long week. I'm tired of being around so many people, and I want to get some rest." She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes a little, but didn't reply. Instead, she looked at Matt. "So, whatdoya say?" she asked him. He stopped the tattoo gun to look up at her. "The party? Yeah, sure, I'll come with you." She grinned, her smile enveloping her entire face, then looked at me and winked. "Go on home Casanova. We got this." I gave her a small smile. "Alright, I'll see you guys later then. Hit me up sometimes this week and we'll get lunch or something." With that, I walked out of the room, and made my way out of the house. I sat down on the curb and called an Uber. The alcohol that I had drank earlier was wearing off and now I just had a headache. Luckily, my Uber wasn't far away so I didn't have to wait long. It pulled up in front of me, and I climbed in. Thirty minutes later, I was inside my apartment, breathing a sigh of relief. I had never felt so happy about being home. I randomly thought about seeing if Sam was still up, as I looked at his door, but then decided against it. I would just see him tomorrow. I was mentally and physically tired, so I just wanted to go to bed. I entered my room, placed my phone on my bedside table, then stripped down to my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I crawled into my bed, and threw the blanket over my legs, before putting one arm behind my head. 

In Another Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें