19

It was just Tara and I was covered. I opened the door and stepped back to let her in, poking my head around the corner. "Good morning! Come on in," I said brightly. "Hey, thanks! We just wanted to thank you guys again for yesterday, and we brought breakfast!" She held up a couple of white bags full of food. Wait...we? Next thing I know, the entire group is piling into my room, one after the other, while I'm standing behind the damn door. Tara, Jake, Brennen, Sam...then Colby. And I'm in a towel with wet hair. This is not okay. The bathroom. It was right there...could I make it before they turned around. I waited for Colby to get past me a few feet, before I closed the main door, and rushed to the bathroom door. I turned the knob, praying that Denise had left it unlocked...no such luck. I jiggled the knob hard, hoping she would hear and unlock it quickly, but I heard the shower running. I was stuck. "Um...we caught you at a bad time..maybe we should go..." I heard the voice I really didn't want to hear at that moment, the one that sent shivers down my naked body, and it was laced with humor...wonderful. He thought this was funny. I turned slowly, and met his gaze head on, feeling everyone else's eyes on me as well. "Uh," I stammered out, holding my towel together at my breasts. "I didn't know that it was everyone. I thought it was just Tara. Just let me..." I trailed off, and looked at Kenzie and Sarah's adjoining room door, as it opened. Sarah walked in...no, she sauntered in, dressed in only her Emotionless hoodie and her underwear, looking down at her phone while she did. "Hey T, have you seen this shit they're saying online? It's...oh...heeeeyyy." She stopped in her tracks when she finally looked up, and noticed that everyone was in my room. Only she ended up stopping directly in front of where Brennen and Sam had decided to sit. Sam's face was fire engine red, turned away from her ass, while Brennen was just slouched back in the seat, glancing from it, to her face, since she was standing sideways. She pulled the hoodie down as far as it would go, covering her ass, but just barely. "Well...I don't know Colby. Seems like we came at just the right time, if you ask me," Brennen said, smirking at Colby. Colby pursed his lips like he was trying to keep from smiling, but I watched his gaze travel from Brennen to Sarah's ass, back over to me, trailing up my body to my face. Well...now I felt like the towel wasn't even covering me. "I'm gonna go get dressed," I said quickly, grabbing my clothes from where I had placed them on the foot of the bed...right beside Colby. Jesus. I avoided his gaze, but felt his eyes on me, as I leaned over, just a little, and grabbed my outfit with one hand, keeping a secure hold on the middle of my towel. I rushed past everyone, over to Sarah, who was still just standing there, holding her damn hoodie down over her ass. I pushed her back towards her room, followed, then shut the door behind us. "Oh. My. God," I cried, dropping down onto one of the beds, and burying my head in my hands. I needed a minute to process what the fuck had just happened.  "What's wrong?" Kenzie asked, running her brush through her hair. "Ugh..I'm not sure," Sarah said. I looked up at her, confused. "What do you mean you're not sure?" I asked, a little loudly. "We literally were just standing in front of the Trap House half naked! BOTH of us! Me in a fucking towel, and you in that!" I motioned to her outfit with my hand. "I honestly didn't think that I could embarrass myself anymore but look what happened. I'm jinxed. I swear to God." I groaned again, and stood up, walking to the mirror. "Yep...just like I thought. They all, Colby fucking Brock included, just saw me looking like a wet dog with yesterday's mascara running down my damn face." I shrugged looking at my mortified expression. Nothing I can do about it now. "Bitch, shut the fuck up. You look hot right now. How can you not see that? They were salivating. I saw the way Colby looked at you. He was hungry and you were the main course," Sarah said, pulling her ripped skinny jeans on. I'm surprised she was going so basic today. So was I, I guess, but Sarah usually took any opportunity to stand out. "Whatever. I look like a drowned rat. Time to fix that. Can't leave them over there much longer, and Necee, sho-" "Uh, can someone tell me why I just exited the bathroom to a room full of YouTubers?" Speak of the devil. Denise had just walked in and closed the door behind her. "Good thing I changed in the bathroom or that could've..." She caught a look at me standing there in a towel. "Ooooh noooo," she breathed out. I nodded. "Yep. Just like this. And I'm the one who opened the door and just invited them in. I thought it was just Tara. I should've known better." I grabbed my clothes and dropped my towel, changing as fast as I could. "Anyways, it happened and it's over. Need to get back over there." We rushed and got ready as fast as possible. There was nothing I could do with my makeup since my things were still in my room. I used Kenzie's wet to dry straightener, not even really paying attention to getting my entire head. Just wanted to be done, so I know there was still wet, wavy hair in the back of my head. "We ready?" They nodded, and I opened the door leading back into our room. The gang had made themselves comfortable, sort of piling around the room.