41

I glanced back at Colby, noticing that he was into whatever conversations he was having with the fans, taking pictures and everything. There was really no telling how long this would take. Sam had even joined him by now. "I think I'm going to get out for a while. Go chill, maybe get a drink." Denise gave me a deadpan expression and raised her eyebrows. "Really? I just got in T. What the fuck?" I gave me a half grin and shrugged. "You should've gotten in earlier," I replied. I climbed the ladder, leading out of the pool. It just so happened to be right next to where Colby was standing a couple of feet away, but I tried to ignore that fact. I avoided looking at him, and flipped my hair over, squeezing out what water I could until I got to my towel. It was kind of nerve wracking to be this close to him, knowing I was barely dressed. I felt so self conscious, it was honestly terrifying. Then I felt it. That feeling you get when you know someone is watching you, the hairs on the back of your neck and your arms standing up, alerting you to that fact. I knew it was him. I knew it because I felt that pull in the pit of my stomach, and warmth flow over my chilled skin. I took a deep breath and glanced over to find him staring at me. His eyes roamed up my legs, lingering on my stomach and hips before moving up over my chest. It almost felt like it was his actual fingertips gliding across my body, instead of just his eyes. The man had an intense fucking stare. I sucked in a shaky breath, a little louder than necessary, and his gaze jumped to mine. Then the strangest thing happened. For someone who exudes so much confidence, and has literally millions of girls and guys fawning over him...he blushed. His cheeks flamed up, turning pink, and he looked back to the guy he was talking too. Another fan. I noticed a couple of people taking my picture so I hurriedly walked away and back to my lounge chair. How did he deal with that all of the time? I would go crazy. I I grabbed my towel and dried my hair a little before tying it up in a wet ,messy bun. Then I spread my towel out on my chair and lay back on it. Too bad it was night time, or I could put sunglasses on and watch Colby without him knowing that I was checking him out. I rolled my eyes at my own thought. Getting a little bit stalkerish there, aren't we Terra? Instead, I glanced at him and Sam, still surrounded by the group of fans, then pulled my phone from my bag. Might as well take advantage and update my fan pages. There was a new story from Brennen on Instagram so I clicked on that, and waited a second for it to play. First thing I saw after Brennen's laughing face, was Sarah sitting right next to him. She wasn't in the shot much, but I would know that black hair anywhere. She was right beside him in the hot tub. Lucky bitch. He panned the phone around the hot tub, showing the other influencers, Jake and Tara included, and people that were in the little guarded area, flashed it on Sarah really quick who smiled largely, back to his face, then he cut the story. The others had posted pics and things with fans, Brennen too. They were always so nice to us. Sometimes I thought we really didn't deserve them. I didn't want to be invasive and take pics of them without them knowing so I just reposted the pics that they had already posted for my own pages. It didn't take long for me to get lost in the universe that is social media, so I jumped when I felt someone's hand on my arm. "Hey, it's just me. Calm down." It was Sam. He was kneeling next to my chair, removing his hand from my arm, holding it up. I took a deep breath, settling my nerves. "Sorry. I was in my own little world. What's up?" What could he want with me? This was weird. He was talking to me like we were friends, and hung out all the time or something. "Well, everyone else is leaving tonight besides Colby and I. They have other things to do back in LA, but Kat is coming out. Dev was going to come with her but she can't now for some reason. I know you said you were a fan of hers too, so I just wanted to know if you'd like to meet her. She should be here tonight." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Yes! Definitely! I love her so much. Her music is amazing, her voice, just everything!" I was gushing, and I knew it, but I couldn't believe that he had thought about me for this. He laughed a little. "Okay, it's settled then. What's your Insta and I'll let you know when you guys can come over?  Or your twitter handle. Whichever you prefer." I looked away and started picking at a stray thread on my ripped shorts. I rarely got on my personal Insta, and didn't even have a personal Twitter. "I rarely get on but I'll try to make sure I keep a check on it," I replied, giving him my Instagram handle. He looked me up on his phone really quick, and showed me the profile for confirmation. I nodded, and he sent me a dm right then. "You'll have to accept it though since your account is private." I rolled my eyes. "You think I'm new to this Samuel? I know that." I felt comfortable with him, like we really were friends and a warmth spread through my chest when I realized that. He laughed again and stood up, just as Colby walked over. Now I was nervous again. That intense look in his eyes was almost too much for me to handle, but then he smiled that gorgeous smile, stealing my breath...but I was somehow less nervous. "Did you tell her?" he asked, looking at Sam. Sam nodded, with a grin at his best friend. "I did Brother. Got her Insta so we can let them know when she gets here." 

In Another LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara