49 (Colby's POV)

Kat laughed and stood up, pulling our her phone. "You haven't already seen it?" Kenzie stood up with her,a nodded. "Of course, I've done it. I just wanna be able to say I did it WITH KATRINA STUART!" Kat laughed again and shook her head. "Oh my God, stop! Okay." She set up her phone up to the bluetooth speakers. "Let's do it!" I helped Sam pull the tables out of the way so that all of the girls could have room. Apparently, this was how we were starting the party. Worked for me. Sam and I sat back down on the bed to watch and clinked our cans together, laughing. "This should be interesting," he said, watching Katrina. "Definitely," I replied, watching Denise pull Terra up from the other bed. She pulled back. "Nooo Neece! You know how I am. Stooop!" "Oh Come on T! You know you're the best at this dance! We've done it a million times and you throw it  back better than any of us!" Terra shook her head, glancing at me quickly, then away. Did she not wanna dance in front of me? She danced at the club with no problem. Why was it different now? Maybe we didn't actually dance at the club though, now that I think about it. We just acted like a bunch of idiots jumping around. Denise huffed out a breath, letting Terra's hand go, then looked at me for a second, with her lips pursed. "What did I do?" I asked, leaning back on the bed, propping myself up with my hands. Denise narrowed her eyes at me, then leaned over to Terra, speaking quietly to her. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but whatever it was brought a flush of pink to Terra's cheeks. It really was cute when she did that...and she seemed to do that a lot around me. I started thinking about how it would be if I was a nobody. If no one knew me and I met her. If I had the chance to get to know her without her being so nervous around me just because I was well known, or already assuming things about me. Just us, getting to know each other for who we really are, without this high level of insecurity that she was giving off around me. I felt like she wasn't really like that and it bothered me that I wouldn't be able to get to know the real her...unless she relaxed and treated me like just another guy. The song started playing, and Kat started her moves, with Kenzie keeping up. Kat killed it, just like she always does, and Kenzie was pretty damn good. Denise and Terra were still whispering heatedly at each other. "Fuck it," I said out loud, and looked at Sam. "What's up brother?" He asked, tilting his can of White Claw up, taking a long swallow. I nodded to the girls. "Wanna show me what you got?" I asked, grinning stupidly. What better way to make someone relax than to make them laugh? He raised his eyebrows and grinned, then rubbed his chin. "Actually?" I nodded. Sam shrugged, and stood up. "I'm down." He walked over to beside Kat and started breaking out the moves so well, I wondered how many times he had practiced this dance. I laughed, watching my best friend enjoy himself, when another light laugh caught my attention. I glanced over to Terra, seeing her holding her hand over her mouth, laughing at Sam. She caught my eye, and moved her hand, smiling at me. Relaxing already. I held her gaze and stood up, setting my drink down on the little bed side table. I took the two steps closer to her and held my hand out. "Wanna look like an idiot with me?" I asked. She bit her lip nervously, causing me to pay attention to the way her pink tongue slipped out of her mouth, caressing her bottom lip before her teeth pressed down onto it. I internally shook it off, and pushed my hand towards her a little further. "Come on. It's all for fun," I said, smiling at her gently. "T, get your ass up and take the man's hand. Right the fuck NOW!" I raised my eyebrows in surprise at Denise, who was still standing off to the side watching us, I guess. Terra made a face and stuck out her tongue at Denise before placing her palm in mine. I closed my fingers around her smaller ones and grinned, pulling her to her feet. "Let's see what you got." By this time, everyone had joined in. Sam, Kat, and Kenzie in the front, Jake and Tara behind them. Denise jumped in beside Tara, while I pulled Terra to the back. Kat started the song over, and we all started doing the moves. Well...I tried to do the moves. Jake and I weren't all that good, but I knew that I couldn't dance for shit. Dancing in the club with a girl pressed up against you was entirely different than trying to coordinate actual moves. Terra was laughing at me, trying to throw it back, so I winked at her. That's what I wanted. That carefree look on her face, that sparkle in her eyes. She was totally relaxed, just like she was hanging out with friends having fun. Plus, I had to admire the way she threw it back. Damn...the girl had moves, and the way her body moved. "You left a smoking gun," the last line of the song played out and she pointed her fingers at me and cocked her thumb like she was pulling the trigger. "Pew pew mother fucker," she said, laughing along with everyone else. "Oh my God, that was so much fun! Thank you Kat!" she called out. "We're not finished yet!" Kat called back. Oh hell, what did I start? I stood back and watched another dance start but Terra noticed me not doing anything. She shook her head, with a smile lighting up her face, before reaching back and grabbing my hand. She pulled me back up next to her, then started trying to show me the dance. "Come on, its easy," she said, placing her foot to the side, showing me how to do that step.