Maxi - turkey

Requested by @Thenextstepfan3

Your POV:
Maxi has been given the job of cooking the turkey. This could go many ways. Let's hope it doesn't fail. I believe in him. The two of us have been friends ever since we both joined the team (around the same time, I was about a week or two after him). He's a sweet loving guy.

Maxi left the tower when Troy approached me. "What's with you and Maxi?" Troy asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Oh it's nothing. We're just friends." I told him still smiling like mad. "Yeah. Yeah." He replied. I shook my head still smiling.

Before Maxi left and Troy came in, we were talking about spending an evening together. We've had a couple of those before and they've been great. Loved them all.

My feelings towards Maxi changed a few months after getting to know him. I thought he had would have a girlfriend and so I thought 'ok y/n there's plenty of other guys out there' but deep down it was Maxi who I liked either way. When I found out he didn't have a girlfriend the weight lifted off of my shoulders. From there on my feelings for him haven't changed. I hide them.

Maxi's POV:
The way she smiles. Just her in general. I can't show my feelings so I hide them but it doesn't always work that way...

I was in the tower with Troy and Kerrbox. "Got any plans over the next few days?" Troy asked me. I shook my head. "Why?" I asked. "Just curious." He smiled. "I mean y/n and I plan to hang out together sometime soon." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Are you sure you two are just friends?" Kerrbox asked with a smile. "Yes. Just friends nothing more." I stated but deep down I wanted us to be more. "Ooo look here she comes." Kerrbox said with a smile.

Y/n walked into the tower seconds later. "How's it down on the sand?" Kerrbox asked. "Busy as you can see and really warm." Y/n said. I handed her a bottle of water. She thanked me as she drank half of it. We all spoke some more before having a laugh.

She looked over at me. "It's always fun when Maxi is around." Y/n smiled making me smile too. Ahh she's so sweet. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You ok there Maxi? You've gone a little red." She giggled. "Oh umm yes it's just a little hot in here." I told her as she smiled leaving the tower. Nope it was definitely her.

Kerrbox's POV:
We have a plan. Troy and I. A plan to get Maxi and y/n together. They're both head over heals for one another. Everyone can tell.

An idea came to mind. "As Maxi is cooking the turkey this year, we'll us this time to not only prank him but find a way to get the two of them together." I explained. Tory smiled. "What a great idea?!" He said patting my back. Operation to get Maxi and y/n together is a go!

- - - -

Maxi was enjoying himself out in the surf with the ladies while we kept an "eye" on the turkey for him. Also on y/n. She didn't look so happy. I walked in the tower and stood next to her. "What's up?" I asked her as she huffed. "Nothing." She mumbled and carried on looking out the window. "Give me a call if you need me." I told her walking out of the tower.Troy walked off with the actual turkey and replaced it with a smaller one. Hopefully Maxi didn't see us.

^^A/n: this is the video if you're wondering what I'm on about^^

Your POV:
Kerrbox walked over to Maxi with a bunch of girls. I would say maybe a little older than me. They were enjoying themselves which made me smile but deep down I was hating it. Why couldn't that be Maxi and I??

Time passed and Maxi came back up to the tower with the girls behind him. I could hear him cursing after he found out about his turkey. I rolled my eyes hearing enough of what they were talking about. "You just got pranked!" Kerrbox and the others exclaimed making Maxi curse some more. I laughed to myself.

Maxi walked back into the tower but I didn't feel happy. "What's wrong with you?" He asked which kind of sounded a little rude. "Nothing." I groaned. "Aw come on you can tell me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "It's you." I said not wanting to look at him. "Me? Why?" He asked. I sighed not wanting to let it go down that path.

Maxi gave me a questioning look towards me. "Oh you know you out there with those girls. Ever wondered how that made me feel?" I questioned. "Umm it was a prank y/n. I didn't even know. Why do you have a problem with it? It's not like we're dating." He told me. My blood boiled and I couldn't control it anymore. "Maxi I like you. Not as a friend, as something more but seeing you out there having fun made me think differently. I'm sorry but I can't." I cried running past him and out of the tower.

Maxi's POV:
Y/n ran out of the tower just as the others walked back in. "Where's y/n?" Kerrbox asked. I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair. "She left. I'm going after her." I said before leaving the tower myself. I walked around for a few minutes spotting y/n sat down on a bench away from the crowd. "Y/n?" I said as she lifted her head. "Go away." She told me but I sighed.

Even though she wanted me to go I sat down next to her. "Y/n, I like you. I've liked you since day one. When I first met you my world turned for the best. I instantly knew you were going to be my best friend. After getting to know you properly my feelings towards you changed. Every time I saw you my heart would race and I would fall deeper in love with you. You have that effect on me that I want to have forever. I love you y/n. More than friends." I explained hoping she would accept it.

Your POV:
I looked up at Maxi. "You're just saying that because I told you my true feeling earlier." I said wiping my tears. "No y/n look at me. It's nothing like that. Since the day I met you I knew there was something great about you that made me feel butterflies whenever I would see you." He told me. I do believe him.

The tears stopped half way through his little speech. My heart was racing because he felt the same way as me. I gave him another look. "You. You like me back?" I stuttered making him nod his head. I sighed in relief. He smiled at me. Before I could say anything Maxi's lips were placed on mine. We shared a kiss soon pulling away for some air.

Our foreheads touched. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making me smile. "Yes. I would love too!" I said making Maxi smile even more. He placed another quick kiss to my lips before taking my hand and walking back to the tower.

We walked inside were the others were. Kerrbox and Troy shared a look between them. They smiled. "So..?" They asked. "I'm officially off the market lads." Maxi stated making me blush a little. "And so am I." I said making them cheer. "Finally!" They exclaimed hugging us. What a day?!

A/n: hope you liked this! Thank you for requesting!