Chappo - cheat - pt.2

Your POV:
I was currently in the car on the way to the hospital as this baby wants out. The past 9 months flew by. Chris and I didn't keep in touch for much of it but things happen for a reason I guess. My best friend Christina was driving me here and was planning to stay by my side throughout it all.

We made it to the hospital and the directed me to a room which was all ready for me.

The midwives/nurses/doctors came in and out of the room. Time was flying by. Christina stood up. "I'm going to call Chris." She told me. "I honestly don't need him here." I said but in reality I did. She turned to face me. "I'm not letting him miss the birth of his child. He's going to be here and you'll thank me for it later definitely." She smiled. I rolled my eyes as she walked out of the hospital room.

Chris's POV:
My phone began to ring while I was in the tower. "Sorry I've got to take this." I said before walking out quickly. I answered the phone immediately.

Chris
Christina

Hello?
Hello Chris, it's Christina, y/n's best friend.
Oh hey Christina, is everything ok?
Kind of. Well y/n's gone into labour and she won't admit it but I think she needs you there to be here for the birth of your child.
Say no more. I'm on my way! Thank you for letting me know!
No problem! See you soon!
Bye Christina.
Bye Chris!

I hung up and ran back into the tower. "Sorry guys I've got to go! Y/n's in labour!" I exclaimed grabbing everything I needed. "But I thought you and y/n weren't together anymore?" Luke asked. "We're not but she wants me there." I smiled. "Good luck!" They all said as I rushed out the tower and to the hospital. I phoned Hoppo while on the way to the hospital so he was updated.

Your POV:
There was nothing more than wanting someone to be with you right now. Chris. I really needed him here. I know we left things on rocky terms but that's behind us now. Things have progressed and I'm ready to push this baby out.

There was a knock at the door and in walked Chris. I sighed in relief not thinking he would come. "Look y/n I'm so sorry! You have every right to be angry with me-." He explained as he walked over. "Chris let's sort this out another time. I'm in to much pain to talk about this all, I just need you here." I whimpered a bit. Chris kissed the top of my head while I held his hand. After pushing for a few more minutes, our baby was born. "It's a boy!" The nurse exclaimed making Chris and I make eye contact.

The nurses did what they needed to do. "Chris?" I said grabbing his attention. We held hands. "I forgive you." I said as he ran his hand through my hair. "I'm so proud of you y/n." He told me making me tear up a little. Our son was soon handed back over and placed on my chest. I looked up at Chris with tears in my eyes. "We have a son." I whispered looking down at him. "Have you thought of a name?" Chris asked me softly. I smiled a little. "Yeah, Artie." I said making Chris smile. We both picked out this name months back, if we ever had kids and here we are now. "I love it. Welcome to the world Artie." He said kissing the top of his sons head.

-
-
-

A/n: nice ending for this 2 part story (: hope you enjoyed it!