Noah - him over me

Your POV:
I work with my ex.

I knew what I was signing up for when we dated. Unfortunately it didn't work out as every relationship isn't perfect and ours definitely wasn't. We would argue over the most smallest things and get annoyed with one another. When I would want to spend time with him, he would rather be with his mates than me, says a lot really. We broke up because we just weren't working. I could see it but unfortunately he couldn't. It's been over a year since we broke up and I will admit it, I am over him but he isn't over me. I have a new boyfriend now called, Jordan, he's sweet, lovely and understanding. Not saying Noah wasn't but there was definitely room for improvement.

It was a nice sunny summers day here at Bondi. Families were out on days out having fun in the sand and in the water. Today was tower duty for me. I was sat in the tower with my ex, Noah and a few others, Deano, Jackson and Jethro. A few rescues were made but there were definitely more to come later on in the day.

I was filling out paperwork for Hoppo which he asked me to do for him and Noah was drawing the line. He was really getting on my nerves. "Why'd you choose him over me?" Noah asked out of the blue, getting my attention. I put my pen down and turned to face him. "Because when I was sad or wanted to hang out, you said you were busy doing something with your friends. He came to my house to hang out with me and watch movies with fuzzy blankets, that's all I wanted. I told you that Noah but you took no notice. When I was on my period you got mad at me for giving you attitude and he bought me chocolates and a teddy bear instead. When I had a big interview the next day you made me go out to a party with all your friends especially when I said no. He came over with drinks and snacks helping me prepare most of the night. When I said I thought we needed time apart you didn't care and just went to hang out with other girls. He constantly reminded me how much he cared and that he was there if I needed him so why him and not you? Because Noah you liked me temporarily and he loved me unconditionally. So why do you care so much now rather than back then?" I explained. All the guys that were in the tower gave me the look. Like did I really just say that.

Noah sat up in his chair. "Wow ok. I didn't need a lecture from you." He said. "I was just telling you the truth on what you didn't do and what he did." I said picking my pen back up. "Noah, I hate to break it to you but you've got to except the fact that y/n has moved on from you. She's happy. Let her be happy and stop clinging onto the past, you've got to let go and move on yourself." Jackson said. I smiled at him mouthing a thank you. "But what if I wanted to make her happy." He responded. "You had your chance and blew it." I mumbled. "Just move on Noah." Deano said making Noah huff in response. Eventually I got round to finishing off my paperwork.

After a while, Noah got up off of the chair that he was sat on and walked out of the tower. "He really doesn't want to let go does he?" Jethro said. "Literally. Tell me about it." I replied. "He just needs to understand that you've moved on and you've had your time with each other. He needs to let go from it all and move on." Deano said. I couldn't agree more. I don't hate Noah. I'm willing to be friends with him but he just needs to let go.

A/n: updates are gonna be slow and all over the place unfortunately :/ I have an essay to write and a tone of work to catch up on but theses boys are distracting me lmao (: