Harries - rage - pt.2

Your POV:
I'm now about 5 nearly 6 months into my pregnancy and it's been great. Well kinda. Jackson and I are now together. We started dating at the end of my 3 month mark roughly. I didn't want to rush into things but I truly believe Jackson is the one.

The two of us were at home spending time together. We were talking about things in life and other bits. "Y/n, do you want me to be in the delivery room?" Jackson asked as he laid on the bed. I smiled. "If you want too. I mean I would love to have you there but if you don't want to be there then it's understandable." I explained making Jackson smile. "I'll be there for you." He told me making me blush a little.

- - - -

Months went on and soon I was about 1 week away from my due date. Exciting but nervous. I was staying with Jackson for the night even though my parents wanted me to stay home until the baby was born but I wanted some alone time with Jackson before the baby came.

A contraction hit when I arrived at Jackson's. I stood by the door so I could breath through it and let it pass. The door flung open. "Y/n?" He said surprised. "Hey." I said softly. The contraction went and we walked in. "Contraction?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I think today could be the day." I mumbled. The two of us had a relaxing day at home before Jackson had to work the next day. Well that's if he goes because I have a feeling this baby wants out.

Time passed and I walked back into the room after walking around for a bit. Jackson witnessed it all. "My waters have just broke." I said looking down then back up at Jackson. "Ok deep breath's in and out. We need to time the contractions and phone the doctor. I'll phone the doctor and you get yourself ready while timing them." Jackson said calmly. I genuinely thought he was going to freak out. I smiled at him as he got his phone out.

Jackson's POV:
I got off the phone from the doctor and they told us to time them for a little longer until they're closer together so that's what we did. "I'm nervous." Y/n said. I walked over to her giving her a small hug. "It'll all be ok. You'll be meeting this wonderful creation in a few hours." I told her making her laugh a little. We headed into the open living room area so y/n could sit down or walk around while I finished cleaning up.

Y/n lent on the counter breathing through another contraction when I walked in. I quickly went over rubbing her back for her. "Thank you that really does help." She smiled. I was packing up some final bits in the bag placing them in the car. "Jackson?" Y/n called. "Yeah?" I replied. "I think we need to go to the hospital now. They're a few minutes apart." She said looking in pain again. "Let's go have this baby." I smiled taking her hand and helping her out towards the car.

Your POV:
We arrived at the hospital. "Hey my girlfriend y/n has gone into Labour." Jackson told the person at the desk. I held my stomach breathing through the pain. A nurse came over with a wheelchair just as Jackson finished up. We got our room and this was where it all began. "This is actually happening." I smiled looking around the room and looking down at my bump knowing that this is the final time I'll see it.

10 minutes later a nurse walked in. "I have a few questions." She smiled. "Are you the father?" She asked Jackson. "No." Jackson said getting an odd look off of her. "Basically we got together during my pregnancy so we've been together for 5 months now. This baby is my ex's but I don't want him to have anything to do with my child." I said rubbing my stomach. "Ok." The nurse said writing that down. We got asked more questions and filled out a few things. The nurse checked me and did what she needed to do before leaving us to it.

Jackson was sat in the chair smiling down at his phone. "Jackson have you called my mum and dad?" I asked. He nodded his head. "They should be here soon." He smiled and just as he did the door opened and in walked the pair of them. "It's baby time." Mum exclaimed making me smile. Dad walked over kissing the top of my head. "How's it going so far?" Mum asked as she sat on the side of the bed. "It's more painful than I thought it was going to be." I explained. "It's very painful but at least you have us three here with you." She said making me smile. "Thank you." I replied before it went silent for a bit. "You're going to be a mummy soon." Mum exclaimed making me smile. "Ahh this is crazy." I exclaimed before a contraction hit.

Mum and dad stood at one side of the bed as they spoke to me. Jackson stood on the other side as he helped me through some contractions also with the help from my parents, of course. The feeling became stronger. "Jackson can you get a nurse please, I think the baby's right there." I groaned as he ran out of the room and seconds late came back in with 3 nurses.

They all came in rushing around. One of them check me and I was correct, the baby was right there. I pushed a few times as instructed and with the 3rd push my baby was born. "It's a boy." The nurse said as they lifted the baby onto my chest. "It's a boy!" Mum exclaimed as the tears escaped her eyes. I looked up at dad and his eyes were tearing up. I looked over at Jackson who was also crying. He leaned down pressing a soft kiss to my lips. The nurse came over with some paper. "Have you got a name?" The nurse asked. I nodded my head. "Colton y/l/n." I said smiling down at him. Everyone got to hold the sweet boy.

The nurses took Colton away to do some more checks on him. "You did so well." Jackson said kissing my forehead making me smile. My baby was soon handed back to me but I let Jackson hold him. "Y/n I know this isn't my child but I really feel a connection between us." Jackson said as he wiped his tears. "Aw Jacko. Even though he's not your son by blood he's your son by heart. You're now his father." I told him. Jackson looked up with tears. "You want me to be his father?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes. You'll be more of a father than Chris ever will be and you'll be a great one. I love you." I said making Jackson smile. "I love you too." He said. Our perfect little family.

-
-
-

A/n: I'm back... well kinda?

I might not update like I used too but I'll still update here and there.

I'm currently studying at uni (I'm 19) so that's what's on my mind the most right now.

Also with this lockdown and everything else happening right now as well!

Thank you for all being patient with me.

Also these are imagines which are fake so somethings don't need to be correct in there!

They're for "imagining"!

Lol 😂 anyways hope you enjoyed this part!

-Vicki💙