Noah - bean

Your POV:
This day just wasn't going my way. I've been sick for the past week and I finally have enough energy to go back to work but I still have that uneasy feeling in my stomach which I wish would go away. I look hella bloated as well which doesn't sit right with me either. The frustration builds up inside me but before I let it out I have to run to the bathroom to let out this morning's breakfast.

A few minutes passed and there was a small knock on the bathroom door. "You ok in there babe?" Noah called from the other side of the door. "Yeah I'm good. Let's go to work." I smiled as I left the bathroom, after cleaning myself up, with Noah following shortly behind. I was on tower duty today all day so it wasn't so bad for me, luckily. The sickness wore off during the day which made me feel so much better and have more energy.

- - - -

Jules and I had been talking about life and other things getting in the way. I bought up how I was feeling ill and the look on her face made me slightly concerned. "Y/n, when was your last period?" She asked. It hit me. I wasn't really paying attention to that when the sickness happened. "I'm not sure. It was meant to be here about 2/3 weeks ago-" I mentioned before she said something. "Come with me." She said holding her hand out, taking mine as we walked out of the tower. Lachie, Jackson and Harrison were in there so it was fine.

After going into a few shops, Jules handed me the box. I looked up at her with panic. "It'll be ok y/n. We'll get through this." She said rubbing the bottom of my back. "I'll be waiting right here for you, im not going anywhere." Jules said with a small smile as I walked into the bathroom stall. Now or never hey. I walked in and did what I had to do. I waited 3 minutes like it said then walked out. "So?" She said with a smile. "I haven't looked at it yet, I'm scared too." I mentioned. "Let's look at it together." She said. I flipped the test over revealing the two very clear lines. Oh no. "Pregnant." I whispered in shock. Jules rubbed my back. "You got this." She said as we stood there in silence for a bit.

*few hours later*

My mind just can't quite wrap my head around that I'm creating a baby inside of me right now. Like that's mad?! Besides that, I need to tell Noah, but how?

It was our lunch break and Noah always makes sure to have it with me, either together or with the others but today we were by ourselves which was nice. "I have something to tell you." I said getting his attention. "You can tell me anything babe, I'm all ears." He said holding my hands and looking me in the eyes. "Jules took me to the shops earlier and handed me a test. I was going to do one bare in mind but I was going to wait a little longer to see if my period would actually start or not but that's lot the point I'm trying to make here. What I'm trying to say is that I'm pregnant and that's what's causing me to be sick every morning." I babbled out.

Noahs face lit up. "We're going to be parents my love! This is so exciting." He smiled pulling me in for a hug. "We're going to have a mini us." He exclaimed, clearly very excited.

Noah's POV:
I'm going to be a dad. Wow. IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!! I walked into the tower with a smile on my face. How would I not have a smile?! I took a deep breath in. "Everyone, I've got some exciting news." I said before they all turned to me for a split second. "I'm going to be a dad." I said with the biggest smile on my face. Cheers erupted in the tower. They all congratulated me which felt great may I say.

The tower door opened. "Congratulations mr." Hoppo said patting my shoulder. "You heard?" I asked with a smile. "Of course I did. News like this, I wouldn't want to miss." He smiled. "Thank you." I added making him chuckle. "You'll be a great dad Noah." Hoppo mentioned before walking away. It just doesn't feel real right now.

Your POV:
I mean like I've always wanted to be a mum but right now is too soon, isn't it? Well I'm sure that'll change. The day went by and the sun was slowly setting. I look over at Noah who has a huge smile on his face as he got congratulated by the others. My heart. He's going to be an incredible dad to our little one. I can't wait.

He walked over placing his hand on my lower stomach. "Let's get you two home and settled for the night. We have a busy day tomorrow." He smiled kissing the top of my head. We both said goodbye to the others and headed off home where Noah took care of me for the rest of the night. Isn't he just the best.