Troy - arrest

⚠️ - harassment is mentioned

Your POV:
I looked through my binoculars and noticed a random guy (who looks twice their ages) near some teens, which is very odd and concerning. I've had my eye on him for the past 30 minutes as I've just got that weird feeling in my stomach about it. He was really testing me. That's when I noticed he was getting too close to the young girls especially. I knew something was off. I picked up my radio and called through to all the lifeguards on duty.

*bondi central (tower) to all lifeguards on the beach... there's a middle aged man who I've had my eye on for at least 30 minutes now and he's getting too close to young girls at the moment so if you see this guy *describes him* keep an eye on him, the police have been called so make sure he doesn't leave the beach*

I gave them all a description of this guy so they knew what he looked like and who to look out for. And obviously a rough location of where he was. Troy was sat right next to me who was also using his binoculars to look over here and there. He had his hand on my lower back as I leaned on the counter top as I was looking through my binoculars.

- - - -

Troy and I have a great past. We grew up together as our parents were childhood friends and we also grew up together. He was born a few months before me (about 4) then we got introduced and boom, here we are today, closer than ever before. Our love story began when we were 18, I had feelings for him but I wasn't sure if he did. But I was wrong, he asked me out when we were teens and have been strong ever since.

10 years later he proposed and then we got married and it's been the best. I married my best friend. We've been married for 8 years and we've been together for 18 years altogether, the best 18 years of my life if I'm honest. I love him.

- - - -

You could tell that they definitely weren't with him. They were walking away the best they could but he wasn't getting the message. I could tell this was definitely going south. I couldn't just sit there so I got up off my seat to go help these girls. "Babe I'm coming with you." Troy said grabbing some things, following after me. Lachlan was in the tower with us so it wasn't unseen too. We got into the rhino and made our way down to the situation which was slowly unfolding.

The girls came running over to is. "We don't know him. He's harassing us." They said clearly becoming scared. Their body language said it all. "The police have been called so they're on the way. Troy, who's with me today is helping keep the man on the beach so when the police arrive they can arrest him there and then." I explained to the girls. They stood behind me in fear. I was scared for them as if I didn't get there in time god knows what would've happened.

Troy was walking around with the guy keeping an eye on him and stopping him if he did anything stupid. "Who even are you?" The guy asked Troy. "I'm a lifeguard." He told him. The conversation went on until I saw the police turn up. "I have things to finish." The guy said heading over towards me and the girls. Luckily the police arrived in time to arrest the man before he could touch any of us.

The young girls where shaken up a bit but were ok. The police took some statements from them before they could leave and we stood with them while they did. "Thank you for helping us." They said to Troy and I. "No problem." We said heading towards the rhino as the girls walked away.

Troy and I headed back up to the tower for the final hours of hour shift but first was our lunch break. The two of us were sat together, close. "Thank you for the back up." I said taking a sip of my water. Troy smiled. "I couldn't let you go in alone that's for sure. Who knows what that man would've done?" He said resting his hand on my lower back. "I love you." I said looking into his eyes. "I love you." Troy replied back with a little smile.

A/n: I'm like in shock nearly, my first ever Bondi imagines book is currently at 900k views which is mad crazy, ahhh I honestly can't thank you all enough! Thank you from the bottom of my heart 💙