Harrison - family

Your POV:
My plane finally landed on Australian territory. This is it, I'm here now, well for a few weeks anyways then I'll be back off home to the parents, definitely not complaining.

Harrison is about 2 years older than me. We became close when we were young and it was tough for us to be split up for things. Until we grew our own wings and went our own ways. He came here (Australia) and I went to England for a year.

I got hold of one of his work colleagues who I knew well, Reidy and we sorted something out for me to surprise Harrison.

My stuff was placed in the small air b&b that I booked for my time here. I chose a good location in my opinion, others may say otherwise. Anyways, I was staying in bronte so definitely not far from bondi. Once I got settled into my home for the next few weeks, I packed up my everyday bag and headed out the door, walking down the footpath (costal path) towards bondi on my way to surprise my brother. Exciting!

Reidy's POV:
He's going to love this!

*Bondi central to Harrison... we have something going on near the tower on the pavilion, could you possibly go check it out for us*

Some of us were able to spare sometime to watch this all unfold.

Harrison's POV:

*Bondi central to Harrison... we have something going on near the tower on the pavilion, could you possibly go check it out for us*

I was so confused as to why I was being sent to do this. Surely one of the other guys could've seen to it, I'm not going to complain about it but I guess it's part of the job. I headed up to the pavilion to not see anything. This was odd. I walked around for a bit until I stopped. I had to think before doing something. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Your POV:
There he was. Still the same old Harrison. I smiled to myself as I walked up towards him. I had to be quiet so I tapped him on the shoulder instead of shouting at him. The better idea of the two. Harrison spun around in disbelief. "No way!" He exclaimed pulling me in for a hug. My smile was through the roof. "Surprise!" I said with a chuckle. "When did you get here? And how?" He asked as we pulled away. "Well I got here a few hours ago and how? Well I got a plane over silly." I smiled making him laugh. The two of us were finally reunited.

Harrison was shocked let's say. "Come on, let's go meet some of my work mates." He suggested showing me the way to go. I followed next to him as we walked through the famous blue door to the famous tower. I met the ones that were in there, we were having a laugh and it was great. The door opened and in walked a tall blonde haired guy. "Who's this gorgeous lady then Harrison?" He asked as he walked into the tower with a smile. "That's my sister Maxwell and she's off limits, to you guys anyways." Harrison said proudly. I laughed to myself. Now this is my brother.

The two of us began to walk along the pavilion down towards the beach. "You should move in with me here. Mum and dad wouldn't mind, you can stay at mine for however long you'd like or until you find a place of your own, that's if you want one. I think it would be awesome." Harrison said. I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Really? Are you 100% sure you want me to move in with you?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes y/n, I'd love to live with my sister again." He smiled. "Well then, let me cancel my air b&b, I'll got collect my things then head over to yours." I said making him smile. "I'll come with you, my shift is nearly done anyways." Harrison mentioned. I'm glad to have my brother back.

After his shift was over, the two of us headed back to my little place I was planning on staying at while I was here, collected my things and headed to his house. This is going to be a fun new adventure.