Jackson - new trainee

Your POV:
This is going to be fun. He doesn't know which makes the situation even better. I can't help but laugh inside you know.

I smirk to myself as I walk down the street towards the tower, as they all call it.

My dad was standing there waiting for me. He smiled. Yes, my dad is Hoppo. "Hey sweetheart." He said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back. "Ready for today?" He asked. "Oh yes. I'm so ready." I smiled making him laugh as we headed towards the famous blue door, walking in shortly after.

Jackson's POV:
As they turned the corner my eyes locked with hers. I couldn't believe it. Y/n. Y/n was here. Of course I know who this is. She was smiling like mad and I was just there in shock. This cannot be happening right now. I look between her and Hoppo. They look similar. Then it clicked. Shit. No. I've messed up here. Y/n is his daughter?!

Once everyone was silent Hoppo spoke up with a smile. "Everyone this is my daughter y/n. Some of you may know her already but she's joining the team for a while." He said. I gulped. Well that's my life over.

Harries' POV:
This is comedy gold! I'm going to loveee this! At least I can wind them both up about it all. Jackson looked like he was ready to quit on the spot. The best thing about this all is that they don't know I know about what happened between them, neither does Hoppo.

An idea popped in my head. I smiled to myself. "Hoppo, you should put y/n and Jackson together for her first shift." I smirked. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Your POV:
This is now awkward. I glared at Harries for that. "I'd rather not." Jackson mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad. I'm sure it'll be fun." I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and of course we were put together.

I walked out of the tower after Jackson and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Harries standing there with a smile on his face. "I know." He smiled. "About?" I asked clueless. "You and Jackson. It's obvious." He said. I felt my cheeks go red. "It's ok I won't tell your dad." Harries said. "I promise." He added before walking back into the tower. Oh no.

- - - -

Jackson was sat in the rhino waiting for me so I jumped in next to him. What a dream. This is also going to be a long day, for sure. We headed down to south Bondi for the day.

It went silent between us so I spoke up to start a conversation. "Harries knows." I mentioned as I looked out into the water. "What?!" He said in shock. "My day honesty couldn't get anymore worse that it already has." He said. Ouch. "Your day?! Come on. I'm not that bad of a person." I said making him snigger. "What? Just because we had a summer fling that miraculously ended and now you've chosen to hate me? Wonderful Jackson, wonderful." I explained. He sighed. "I didn't mean it like that y/n." He said. "I'm just scared what your dad will say." He added. I smiled. In all fairness I wanna know what his reaction will be. It would be great to be honest.

I smiled to myself. "Ohhh, my dad." Jackson gave me a cold stare. "You could've told me he, my boss, was your dad!" He exclaimed. "Well that wasn't really an issue back then Jackson was it." I said making him huff. Oops. I know the two of us will be having words from Hoppo aka my dad but still. I'm sure he'll be ok with it all.

- - - -

The day was coming to an end and we headed back up to the tower. We spoke everything out and ended up on the same page which I guess is a good start. The two of us walked back into the tower where pretty much everyone was, including my dad. Whippet saw the two of us walk in and had that cheeky grin on his face like he was about to do something. "So y/n and Jackson hey. This isn't your first time meeting is it?" Whippet said a bit too loud so that my dad could hear. I stayed silent and exited the room quietly and quickly.

Hoppo's POV:
Wait what?! "Jackson!!" I shouted across from the tower. This man's in some deep trouble.

A/n: part 2 anyone??