Lachie - falling

Your POV:
It was a cloudy day here down at bondi and the beach was quiet. It was my day off and I was spending it with my best friend Lachie. We grew up together and did everything together.

I met Lachie outside the pavilion. "Hey love." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. I love his hugs. "You ok?" He asked. "All good you?" I said. "Much better now." He smiled making me laugh a little. "Oh you're so cheesy." I said making him chuckle. "Let's go shopping." He suggested taking my hand as we walked towards the shops.

Lachie's POV:
Butterflies would fill my stomach when I would see her. We flirt a lot and act like a couple but we're not together. I mean we would hold hands randomly. Not sure why but I mean I ain't complaining.

The two of us walked around the shops. We looked around some shops then we headed into a clothing store. "Ooo I do need to get some new things." She told me. "Go ahead. We have plenty of time." I told her as I followed her around. She picked out some nice tops and dresses. "I'm going to try these on." She told me. "Ok I'll be sat right here." I told her as she smiled walking off into the changing room.

Y/n showed me a few things that she liked. They all suited her. "Right the final one." She smiled before walking back into the changing. Y/n soon walked out. "So what do you think?" She asked doing a little twirl for me. Wow. "You look absolutely beautiful y/n! I really like that one. Do you like it?" I asked with a smile. She looked stunning. "I do now." She smiled before heading back into the changing room.

We finished up shopping then headed to get a drink. I rested my chin on her shoulder while we waited in line

Your POV:
When Lachie's chin came in contact with my shoulder, my god the chills shot through me. My legs went jelly. He gives me that feeling. I could literally kiss him.

- - - -

We both sat on the steps looking out across the beach. The sun finally came out, after lunch anyways. "So I like this girl?" Lachie said out of no where. I smiled. I'm happy he likes someone as it's not like he'll fall for me anyways. Deep down I wish...

He looked at me. "Aww spill, who is it? Do I know them?" I asked laughing a little. He nodded his head. "Yeah." He replied. "Ooo even better." I smirked. We sat in silence for a little. "But I don't know how to tell her though?" He said. I thought for a second. "Just tell her that you're falling in love with her. Surely it can't be that hard." I said with a smile. "Oh trust me I have been trying but she just doesn't seem to want to know." Lachie said smirking a little.

My eyes went wide. "I think I might be falling in love with you y/n." Lachie told me. I smiled blushing a little. "Get in there Lachie!" Maxi shouted at us both. Lachie groaned. "Why to ruin the mood?!" Lachie shouted back. I smirked to myself. Lachie turned back around and I placed my lips on his. He pulled away but quickly kissed me back after. We pulled away smiling. "I think I might be falling in love with you too." I smiled at him.

Lachie's face lit up. "Well then, y/n will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked with his famous smile. "Of course!" I smiled pressing my lips to his again. We stood up and began to chase one another around the beach before we headed off home.