Noah - family?

*Y/n and Noah are 23 in this*

Your POV:
Noah and I have been dating for sometime now. We started dating when we were 16 and we're now 23. So 7 years. Wow. Time has gone by fast. Everyday our relationship gets stronger. The conversation 'Children' comes up here and there but we don't speak out it so much. I would love to speak to him properly about it all though. You know?

Noah rolled over in bed hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "Morning sleepy head." I said placing my phone down. I woke up way before him but was just answering a few messages while I waited for him to wake. He groaned. "What's the time?" Noah asked lifting his head showing me his sleepy face. "It's 9:00am." I said running my hands through his hair softly. He looked me in the eyes. "I must admit Noah, that everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with you." I smiled as he blushed. "Well my beautiful love y/n, I fall the same with you all day everyday." He smiled up at me. So sweet. "Now if you don't mind I would love a morning kiss please?" He smirked. I leant down and pressed my lips to his cheek. Noah pulled away resting on his elbow.

He knew I was joking but stuck out his bottom lip. "You didn't?!" He exclaimed making me laugh a little. I leaned in this time, our faces inches apart and soon our lips touching. We pulled away for air. Noah looked up at me. "Better?" I whispered. "Much." He smirked placing another kiss to my lips. "Right I'm getting up. Are you joining me or are you staying here for longer?" I asked taking the covers off of my body. "I'm going to stay here a bit." He said reaching for his phone. "Ok give me a shout if you need me." I smiled getting out of bed. "I LOVE YOU!" Noah shouted as I walked away. I blew him a kiss before heading to the kitchen.

After eating something as my stomach wouldn't stop growling, I ended up cleaning around the house a bit when Noah walked in with his phone. A yawn escaped his lips. "What's the plan for today?" Noah asked as he stretched. "We're off to see Christy and Talia." I smiled seeing Noah smile. "Can't wait." He said quickly pecking my lips before leaving the room to get ready. It's everyday. I fall more and more in love with this man.

The two of us made our way to my sisters house. "Y/n? Noah?" Christy said hugging us both as we walked in. "Auntie y/n!" Talia (my niece) scream. She ran over hugging me. "NOAH!" She shouted louder. She loves Noah. Absolutely loves him. They went off to play while Christy and I caught up for a bit. We walked into the kitchen. "How have you been?" She asked. "Great. Busy with work but I'm good. What about yourself? Talia?" I asked. "Great. Talia is great. She's learnt new things with being at school now. I'm doing ok glad you two are here." She smiled as we took our drinks and sitting on the sofa while Noah and Talia played.

I looked over at Noah who was playing with my 4 year old niece, Talia. My heart exploded and my brain was filling up with thoughts of our future children. "You and Noah have been together for a while haven't you?" Christy asked. "Yeah 7 years." I smiled as I kept my eyes on Noah. "I thought he would've popped the question by now." She said. I looked at her. "Maybe he's just waiting until the right time. I don't know." I mumbled. "I'm sure it won't be long. Anyways he's great with kids." Christy nervously laughed. It was odd. "Oh umm yes. I would love to see him with our own kids someday." I said not realising what I said. "Ok now that is cute." She said jumping up and down.

- - - -

Noah and I came home after a fun day. "I'm exhausted." He said making me laugh. "Wait till we have little ones running around the house." I laughed and he just stared at me. "You want to have kids with me?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes. Yes I do." I smiled making him smile. He blushed a little before he wrapped his arms around me and we fell to the bed resulting in him falling on top of me.

Noah's head was resting on my chest. "I would love to have kids with you Noah. I really would. I want them to visit you at work when you're at the beach." I explained. He smiled up at me. "Well y/n I would love to have kids with you too." He said making butterflies fill my stomach. "Maybe in a few years time." I said running my hands through his hair. "Sounds perfect to me. I'm ready whenever you are love." He said quickly pecking my lips. Oh how I can't wait to have kids with him.

A/n: this was so cute 🥺 i think I might write a part 2 to this?

Also thank you for over 6k!! 💙

P.s. I forgot to post aha got caught up with things (: