Jehtro - Love

Your POV:
It can be a sad thought. Finding love is the hardest but when that one person comes into your life and surprisingly is so into you then your (my heart) explodes hoping they stay "the one" but that doesn't always happens.

- - - -

Today is my birthday and I don't have much planned besides spending it with my best friend Bailey and then in the evening Jethro has something planned.

The sun shone through the thin fabric which covered the window making me slowly stretch. "Good morning beautiful." I heard the familiar voice next to me say. I rolled over becoming face to face with him. "Happy birthday baby." Jethro said making me smile. I snuggled my face into his neck before lifting it up to face him. "Thank you my love." I smiled pressing my lips to his. We laid in silence for a bit. "You know where I want to kiss you?" Jethro asked making me smile a bit. "Hmm let me guess, the lips?" I asked with a smile. "Nope." He smirked. "Cheek?" I asked. "Nope." He smirked again. "Hmm where then?" I asked completely clueless. "I want to kiss you at the alter in front of our families when we both say I do." Jethro said making me blush. My freaking heart right now?!

- - - -

Hours had past and Jethro had headed off to work. I was sat at home not doing anything besides answering messages from family and friends also the peoples on Instagram that are fans of Jethro's and fans of Bondi Rescue. They're all so lovely it's incredible to see.

There was a knock at the door. I was expecting Bailey as she was coming over at some point today to hang out before I went out for the evening with Jethro. "Happy birthday girl!" She said in an exciting tone as she walked in. She handed over a bag with what looked like some gifts in. "This is from me and a few others from work." She said and I smiled. Bailey and I work together in a small cafe near Bondi beach. It gets very popular in the summer with all the tourists but if I'm honest it's always busy all year round, I love it. We watched a few movies, spoke about life, family and work but it seemed off. "You seem a bit off today, is everything ok?" I asked. "Oh um yeah, just nervous actually." She said giving me a small reassuring smile. "Oh ok, may I ask about what?" I asked. "Just a uh, interview that's coming up." She said. "Ah ok, well I'm sure it'll go well Bailey, you've got this." I smiled as she hugged me.

Jethro's POV:
It was after hours, none of us lifeguards were on duty as the beach was "closed". I had this planned for a while now and picked up the ring this morning. I gathered all the boys down onto the beach. They were on the other side of the tower with flowers and a big sign ready for us to reach them. I could see y/n walking down the steps with her best friend, Bailey. Y/n looked absolutely gorgeous in the dress I got her for her birthday (which was today). I walked towards them both with a smile. I'm nervous but I'm sure she'll say yes. "I will let you two be but have fun!" Bailey exclaimed as she walked down the beach. I took y/n's hand and we began to walk down the beach.

The sun was setting which was lovely and having y/n by my side made it 10x better. "So this may not be the evening that you were expecting but it's definitely something that you won't forget." I told her. She gave me a confusing look. We walked and talked until we got closer to the tower. As we got closer to the tower y/n stopped and asked me a question. "Baby, where do you see us in 5 years?" She asked. "Well my love, would this answer your question?" I asked as we turned the corner a bit around the tower so we could see the sign.

All the lads were there with smiled on their faces. "Oh my days." Y/n said raising her hands to her face. "Y/n, I love you so much." I told her. She smiled blushing a little. "I love you." She whispered as we held hands (both). I pulled the small velvet box out of my pocket before I got down on one knee looking at y/n as I did. "I want to wake up with you next to me, single day y/n, you're my life. Will you marry me?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. Her face lit up and I could see her eyes shinning from the tears from in her eyes. "Yes!" She exclaimed making me smile so much. I took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger. "She said yes!" I exclaimed as the guys cheered running over. I got up off the floor quickly brushing the sand off my knees soon engulfing y/n into my arms. Everyone else joined in on the hug. "Happy birthday baby." I said pressing my lips to hers.

Your POV:
I'm officially a fiancée. A fiancée to the man of my dreams, the one who I want to grow old with. I turned to Bailey and she smiled. "Did you know about this?" I asked and she nodded her head. "I did. That's why I was acting strange earlier because I was trying not to spoil it and there is no interview I just used that-." She said before I cut her off. "I love you Bailey." I smiled and we both laughed. "You're engaged now ahhh!" She exclaimed. "Let me see the ring." She asked and I showed her. "He really did choose the perfect ring for the perfect girl." She said making me smile. "Ladies, if you'd excuse me." Jethro began. "I've come to take my fiancée." He added making me blush.

Jethro and I began to walk along the beach again. "I could get used to hearing you say that." I smiled. "And I could get used to saying it too but I can't wait to be saying my wife instead." He said giving me a wink. I kissed his cheek as the two of us decided to watch the rest of the sunset together.

A/n: requests are closed unfortunately as I've recently been getting quite a few in but I'd thought I'd let you'd know either way :)