Harrison - home

Your POV:
It was my first day back at work, after a few years of not being a lifeguard. This is my home and where my heart should be. Walking back through the airport security for the last time till the near future was the best decision I've made. Coming back home was a good idea for sure. I missed friends, family and a certain someone.

I walked into Hoppo's office ready for the day with a smile on my face. "Good morning y/n! So glad to have you back." He said offering me a hug which I gladly took. "The others will be in the tower and all over the beach. Definitely go say hello to them at some stage in the day." Hoppo said. We got talking and I got set a task to complete during the day which I began.

Not much was happening on bondi. I saw some of the guys go out a do rescues while I watched from after. I stayed by the pavilion and watched as I haven't decided how I'm going to say hello to them all. Not much has changed since the last time I saw the beach but it's the people who keep it a safe place who I'm most excited to see. I pulled myself away from the railings and decided to walk back towards Hoppo's office. I noticed one of the guys in blue stare at me for a very long time. It was Harrison. He caught a glimpse of me as I walked past that's for sure. He stood there in shock but I carried on doing the job I was supposed to do.

Harrison's POV:
I swear I just saw y/n. "I swear down I just saw y/n." I said to the others in the tower. They all shook their heads clearly not believing me. "Harrison, I think you're just seeing things. I mean it is quite hot out there so I'm not surprised if you were. Harries said. "But for real, I really do think I saw her." I added. "Harrison here's some water and a bit of food. Take a seat and relax." Maxi said handing me everything. I sighed sitting down. I know who and what I saw, I'm definitely not going crazy.

After a few hours in the tower, I headed outside to walk around the beach and also patrol the area a bit. I walked around for a bit with y/n on my mind. I came to a halt when I saw the familiar figure again. There standing in front of me was y/n. The real y/n. I didn't know what to say but I just smiled in happiness. "Harrison." She said with a smile. She's back.

Y/n's POV:
There he stood in front of me. His famous smile lighting up the atmosphere. "Y/n? Is that really you?" He asked in slight shock. "In the flesh and bones. It sure is." I replied making him chuckle. "Come here." He said opening up his arms. I walked into his arms remembering the last hug we gave each other.

We pulled away from the hug. "Let's go tell everyone you're back!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the tower. "Guys! I told you I wasn't seeing things." Harrison said in an excited tone. "Y/n?" Maxi said with a huge smile on his face. "That's me." I replied with a smile. All the guys in the tower hugged me tightly one at a time. "So glad to have you back!" Deano mentioned. "I'm glad to be back." I smiled. It went silent for a few seconds. "What made you come home?" One asked. "I just quite missed home." I said looking over at Harrison making him smile/blush.

This is my home.