All lifeguards - cold

Requested by @angelbaby198

Your POV:
My head was hurting so much when I woke up. I blew my nose once again. "Ugh." I moaned putting the millionth tissue in the bin. I work as a lifeguard down at bondi with my cousin, Jesse. He was a lifeguard way before I was but I joined about a year and a bit after him. Best decision I've ever made. There was a knock at the door snapping me out of my thoughts. I was all ready for the day thankfully. I opened my door seeing Jesse, my cousin, standing there. "Ready for work?" He asked with a smile. "Ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled getting in the car with him. He drove us down to the tower for our shift.

I'm sick. As in I just have a cold (ITS JUST A COLD!) nothing more...

I walked into the tower not ready for today. "Ooo y/n you don't look good. You ok?" Deano asked. I sighed. "I didn't sleep that well last night. It's nothing bad." I said getting everything ready. I'm the only girl lifeguard at the moment here but hopefully we'll get some soon because as much as I love them all down here I need to have some chats with girls that will understand.

Jesse and I headed down to the rhino and got in heading down north. As we got there someone stuck their hand up so I grabbed my board from the rack and paddled out into the water. I got to the person. "Get on the board and face that way." I said pointing in the direction. They got on my board and we got back to shore. I did this a few times over and over again. After the final run I headed over to the rhino placing my board back on the rack. It was cold. I began to shake a little and tried to find my coat. "You ok there?" Jesse asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah just needed to find my coat." I said zipping it up.

After what felt like ages I made my way up to the tower. "Y/n you sound like you've got a cold. I think you should go home." Deano told me as I walked in. "Jesse is heading home let him take you with him." Maxi said. I sighed. As much as I didn't want to go it was best for me. "Fine." I said giving in.

They smiled. "You need to rest and eat. The only way you're going to get rid of this cold is by feeding yourself. Feed the cold away. Oh and sleep/rest. We'll come by tomorrow." Deano said patting my shoulder. I smiled as Jesse directed me out of the tower. We got in the car and Jesse drove us home. Well me. We got there and before I got out we spoke a bit. "Call me if you need anything." Jesse said before driving away. I opened the door taking off my coat/shoes and placing my bag down before heading off to bed. That's where I slept for the rest of the day. Deano, Maxi and Jesse all came over the next day and we just had a chill day. Before I knew it I was feeling much better and back to work.

A/n: hope you liked this! Thank you for requesting!