Chase - passed out

Requested by @05hanne

Your POV:
I carry an epipen with me just in case anything happens. You never know. Today I planned to meet my boyfriend for lunch. Chase and I have been together for 11 months now. Nearly a year. He was at work today but wanted to meet me for lunch. I headed down to the beach seeing Chase there waiting for me. "Hey gorgeous." He said pulling me into his arms. We shared a hugged then pulled away pressing a kiss to our lips.

We headed to the cafe for lunch. "I'll pay." He said kissing the side of my head. "The usual?" He asked making me smile as I nodded my head. We normally come here for lunch and we get the same thing each time (normally). I found a seat for us and a few minutes later Chase walked back over. "How are you?" Chase asked as he sat down with our drinks. "Good. What about you?" I asked taking a drink. "Good now you're here." He winked making me blush. Our food turned up shortly after. I took a bite into my food. This tastes different. I was confused but shrugged my shoulders.

We spoke about things here and there. I was struggling to catch my breath oddly. "Y/n you ok there?" He asked. "Oh um yeah I'm fine." I smiled sipping my water. Chase gave me a look brushing it off. We finished off our lunch before walking outside into the sun. It was a warm day. I didn't want Chase to worry so I tried my best to hide it all. "Give me a call if you need me." He smiled kissing me softly. I nodded my head as Chase headed back into the tower. The only thing I could think of was I must've eaten something that contained nuts?! But I've never had an allergic reaction before so I'm not sure what'll happen. I felt odd. Something didn't feel right. My vision went and I fell to the ground.

Chase's POV:
There was continuous knocking at the door. I ran over opening it. "A girl has passed out over there. We need medical help." They exclaimed pointing over to where they were. Deano and Jake all heard grabbing the medicals bits we needed. I ran out of the tower and saw y/n laying there with some other people around her. "It's y/n!" I said as we approached where I noticed her throat was swelling up. "Is she allergic to anything?" Deano asked while Jake got some oxygen set up. "She's allergic to nuts. We went out for lunch literally 15 minutes ago." I explained. "Does she have an epipen?" Delano asked as I nodded my head. I rummaged through her bag finding the pen and injecting it into her obviously checking it was in date first, which it was.

The oxygen was placed on her face while we waited. "Someone call an ambo." Deano said to one of the people that was near her when this happened. They nodded their head and was on the phone instantly. "I shouldn't of left her." I mumbled. "She'll be ok mate." Deano said patting my back as he checked her pulse. I held her hand rubbing my thumb here and there. Y/n began to wake up slowly.

Your POV:
My eyes shot open and Chase was staring down at me. I tried sitting up to move around but Chase stopped me. "Try not to move love." He told me. "Why? I'm fine." I mumbled. "Y/n, you've had an allergic reaction to something that you must've eaten. You passed out." He said softly as he held me in him arms. I sighed out. They let me sit up and my head rested against Chase's chest.

I wanted to sleep so I closed my eyes. "Hey stay awake for us." Deano said. I opened my eyes. "My throat felt like it was closing after I finished eating." I mumbled. "When we were eating I asked her if she was ok because I felt like something was happening but she said she was fine." Chase told them. We sat there and waited. It felt like something was falling down my face. "Ooo, my head hurts." I said touching the side of my face. "Yeah, Chase she has a open wound. Y/n we're just going to clean it a bit and bandage it up." Jake said to me noticing the cut. Chase held me as Jake began to clean it. It stung a little but I wasn't surprised.

The ambo soon turned up. "Have you had anything like this before?" A paramedic asked. I shook my head. "No this was my first one." I said. "We're going to have to take you in to see the doctors just for some extra tests and to check that cut out." They told me. "Ok." I mumbled. They pushed a stretcher over to me, helping me on. "I'll meet you there ok." Chase said as he held my hand. "Text me when you get there." I said brushing my hand against his cheek. "Will do." He said kissing my hand as they loaded me into the ambo. This wasn't how I expected my day to end.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!