Chase - rescue

Your POV:
The sun hit our bodies as we laid in the sun on the beach in bondi. We've been at the beach for a few hours now. It's nice. "Come on let's go in the water." Y/bf/n said. We both jumped up and walked into the water, slowly swimming up.

Chase's POV:
I noticed these two girls struggling in out in the rip. Harrison and I got on the rhino and headed down the waters edge. We grabbed the boards and ran out to get the girls back to shore.

I reached on of the girls helping her up onto the board. "Get on the board and face this way." I said pointing forwards. "What's your name?" I asked as I paddled back to shore. "It's y/n!" She replied. "I'm Chase." I told her. "I like your name." She chuckled a little.

Your POV:
We got back to shore safely. "Thank you." I said as we walked further onto the beach. "No worries, just remember to swim between the red and yellow flags next time." He smiled. I nodded my head and we walked our separate ways.

- - -

The day was coming to an end. Me and my best friend headed up the beach and towards our car. Y/bf/n (your best friends name) was walking ahead and I was behind. "Y/n?" I heard my name being called. I turned seeing the lifeguard who saved me earlier.

I stopped waiting for him to catch up. "Chase, right?" I said making him smile. "How are you holding up?" He asked as we walked side by side. "Yeah good. Sorry about earlier, I should've known." I told him. "It's ok, you're here but it could've been worse." He chuckled a bit. "Thank you though." I added again.

We talked and walked for a bit until I reached my friend's car. "This is me." I smiled. "Ah no worries. Nice to meet you, maybe you'd like to go get some food sometime?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I smiled looking at his eyes. "I would love that." I said making him smile. "Cool. Here's my number and I'll see you around." He responded handing me some paper. I held the paper close watching him walk away.

Before I got in the car I quickly put his number in my phone.

Y/n: Hey Chase, it's y/n!

A few moments later I got a reply.

Chase: Hey y/n! Good to hear from you, I was wondering if you'd like to get drinks sometime.

I smiled.

Y/n: Of course I would love that!

We spoke back and fourth for a while settling on a date we had planned together.

A/n: part 2?