Noah - Lost

Noah's POV:
My eyes began to close. All I wanted to do was sleep nothing else, what else could I do in my life now. Once I got comfortable I let go and let myself drift off into a deep sleep.

*flashback*

Everything was going well, now things have stopped. Y/n got hurt badly. Her body laid limp on the floor while I tried to help her. The paramedics were on their way so they should be here any minute. Blood was everywhere, on my clothes, hands, on the floor. I could hear sirens in the distance getting closer. "Y/n, baby, you're going to be ok, I love you, hang on for me." I said as the tears fell down my cheeks. She's going to be ok, right? She can't just leave me like this.

I fell to my knees seeing them work endlessly on her. "Medic, please say she's going to be ok?" I cried. I could just tell by the body language. Everything stopped and flashed before my eyes then it all changed from there.

She was standing across from me but it was almost like she was ignoring me. "Y/n?!" I exclaimed but it was like she couldn't hear/see me anymore. What was going on? I was so confused. She was standing there in front of me with the beautiful smile on her face, the one that swept me off of my feet, I walked closer to hug her but as I did I couldn't feel her, almost like she was a ghost. "Baby?" I whispered and still no response. "Noah, y/n's gone." Is all I heard. "No. No. NO!" I screamed falling to the floor.

*end of flashback*

I woke up sweating, my heart racing and looking around the room seeing if I could see her. "Where's y/n?" I asked in a worried tone. "She's not here anymore Noah." Luke said with a sympathetic look on his face. "What do you mean she's not here? She was literally just with me." I exclaimed. That's when they placed their hands on my shoulders. "Y/n's not in pain anymore Noah. She's in a better place now." Mouse said as they looked at me. The tears flowed down my cheeks. "No. This can't be real." I cried. The shook their heads trying not to cry themselves. She didn't deserve to go so early, we had our life planned out. I miss her so much.

A/n: short one (: hope you enjoyed this! This was random but I put it all together.