Singlets - nothing

Your POV:
My bedroom door opened slowly. "I'm heading to work now y/n. There's food in the fridge but feel free to have whatever you'd like." My dad, singlets said. I smiled. "Ok, thank you, have a good day." I said as he shut my door behind him. Dads my only friend. I don't really have any if I'm honest, none that want to hang out with me anyways so my life is pretty boring. In actual fact it's actually sad as I end up crying myself to sleep at night. A/n: relatable.

I look at my phone, no notifications which isn't a surprise or the notifications I do get are just from shopping apps or games, nothing exciting. I feel like a nothing. I feel empty. I don't know.

The sun was shining so I thought I'd make the most out of the day and go down to the beach. I texted my dad to let him know my plan and of course he was ok with it. I made my way down the beach smiling along the way. I didn't go onto the beach I just sat on the wall on the pavilion. "Hey y/n?" I heard from behind. I turned around seeing Mouse, Noah (who I always thought was cute, he's only a few months older than me) and Lachie. "Hey." I smiled back at them. They all sat down next to me. Noah on one side and the other two on the other side. "We thought we would join you for a bit as we noticed that you're on your own, if that's ok of course." Lachie asked with a smile. "Of course, join me whenever you'd like." I replied as we sat there.

I've known mouse the longest, then Lachie and then Noah a few months ago. I get along with dads friends well, they're all so nice. "How's life been? We haven't seen you in ages." Mouse said as he munched on his food. "Life is pretty lonely at the moment, besides work of course. I like my own company so I don't do much. I don't really have friends that want to hang out with me so I hang out by myself which is pretty fun as I'm used to it." I straight out said. "Y/n, we're you're friends." Noah said as he gave me a side hug. I felt my cheeks go slightly red. "Thank you." I smiled at them. "No need to thank us. All of us guys that your dad works with are more than happy to have you down at the tower whenever you'd like come down." Mouse explained. That's sweet. "I'll take that into consideration." I said making them smile.

Dad always used to say I'm more than welcome to come down and hang out as long as I didn't get in the way of course, which I wouldn't do anyways. "If you ever want to hang out you can always send me a message. I'm sure we could go surfing with some of the others?" Noah suggested making me smile. "That's very nice of you." I said. It really was. Maybe I do have friends but I guess I've never noticed. I'm very thankful for them all.

Time flew by as we chatted about what had been going on in our lives. "Right we better go y/n, definitely send us a message if you want to go surfing or something like that." Lachie said with a smile as the three of them walked off back to the tower. I grabbed my things and smiled as I walked home. That really made my day. Even though it was only it for about 15 minutes.

The night took over the sky. I got myself all tucked up into bed when my door opened. In walked dad. I smiled. "Hey how are you?" He asked. "I've been better, you?" I asked as he sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to have a daughter and dad day tomorrow as it's my only day off this week, only if you wanted too of course." He asked. My smile grew. "Of course! I would love to dad." I said with pure happiness making him smile. "I'll see you at 10 then." He said before patting the bottom of my legs. "Goodnight." Dad said as he began to leave the room. "Goodnight." I replied before getting myself ready to fall asleep.

A/n: is mouse still a lifeguard? I heard that he wasn't anymore but then again I've heard the opposite?