Troy - attention

Your POV:
Sometimes I work from home and sometimes I actually go into the office to work. Today I chose to stay home. Bad idea. Very bad idea. My boyfriend Troy is also off work as it's his day off. He knows I've got to work and all but he won't leave me alone. He wants attention from me but I'm busy.

Footsteps came towards the office room in our house. There was a knock at the door and it opened. I turned seeing Troy standing there. "Wanted to see how you were doing as I got bored." He said scratching the back of his head. I smiled. "I'm getting on good. I should be done in a few hours." I stared making him sigh. "Hopefully not too long. I want to spend time with my girlfriend." He said making those words send chills down my spine. Troy left me to it

The office door opened again about an hour later. "Babe I made you some lunch." Troy said as he opened the door with a plate in one hand and a cup in the other. "Thanks love. You didn't have too." I smiled. "I thought you would be hungry so that's why I made it." He smiled kissing my cheek. He was indeed right as my stomach growled a bit. I finished eating my food.

I took a quick 5 minute break by taking my plate and cup back into the kitchen. Troy's face lit up when he saw me. "You finished?" He asked smiling. I shook my head. "Nope not yet." I sighed washing up my plate and refilling up my cup. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked making me smile. "Of course." I said returning the smile. I gave him a quick kiss but he had other ideas, making the kiss deeper. We pulled away. "I've got work to do." I told him as he sighed. "Later." I said as I made my way back to the office to finish the final bits of my work.

My work that I planned to finish today was nearly finished as I was on the final stretch. There was another knock at the door. "Come in." I said not taking my eyes off my laptop screen. "Babe?" Troy said walking closer. "Yes how may I help?" I asked typing away on my laptop. "When will you be done?" He asked resting against the desk. "Soon." I told him.

Troy pressed his lips to my cheek. I thought he was going to leave after but he continued to kiss my cheek then down to my jaw. "Troy." I groaned. "What baby?" He smirked. "I'm trying to work here." I stated. He laughed a little continuing where he was before. His lips made their way down towards my neck.

As much as I loved having all this attention it was getting to the point where I wanted it to stop. "Troy stop please!" I said making him pull away with another smirk. "I'm not going to stop until you give me some attention." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm nearly done just give me another 5 minutes please." I said making Troy smile getting up. He walked out of the room leaving me to finish.

I finished up the sentence, saved the document and then closed my laptop. Troy will finally have the attention he's been wanting all day. "Tory?" I called as I made my way into the living room. He was laying on the sofa with a cushion in his arms and eyes were closed. He was hugging it. I smiled to myself as I made my way over to him.

Troy's eyes opened slowly smiling as he saw me. He put the pillow behind himself and opened his arms for me. "I've finished for the day." I said softly. He wrapped his arms around me as I laid on top of him. "Thank goodness." He whispered closing his eyes again. We laid in one another's arms holding each other close as we drifted off to sleep together.