Boo - mentor

^^theres a picture of him^^

Requested by @hazelsmith1994

Your POV:
I've been a trainee for about 3 months now. It's great! I love it here! I walked into the tower at the start of my shift getting greeted by them all. "Morning y/n." They smiled. "Sleep well?" Joel asked. "Mmm yeah." I smiled. "You?" I asked. "Brilliant." He smiled back. Love these guys. "The surf looks rough today." I said placing my cup down.

The blue door opened and in walked a few of the others. Coats on and everything. "It's one of those days today." Harries mumbled taking a seat. I smiled as Boo soon turned up. He smiled when he saw me. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." I replied zipping up my coat and taking my radio with me before we were off.

Boo and I made our way down to rhino hopping in and driving down to backpackers. We sat there and watched the waves and people. "This can only go one way." I said keeping my eye out for one person. I pointed in the direction as Boo looked in the same direction as me. I picked up the radio part of the megaphone and began to speak into it.

*can you walk towards the flags please*

I said into the microphone so the person could hear me. "I think you're going to have to go out there." Boo told me. I nodded my head before I grabbed the board from the rack and headed out into the water. I paddled out into the water and paddled out to the person that was stuck in the rip. "Get on the board." I told them as they got on and faced the right way.

Boo's POV:
I watched as y/n went out to rescue the person. She was doing good so far. Of course there were bits where she could improve but she's a trainee so what do you expect. I kept my eye on them as I had a feeling something wasn't right. I noticed that they were in trouble. I grabbed my board from the rack and ran into the water paddling out to help them.

Once I got there I helped. "Don't worry we'll get you back." I told them as they smiled a bit. Some waves came. "We'll use this next wave to get us back to shore." I told them. Y/n nodded her head getting herself ready for what was to come next. The wave came crashing towards us, pushing us towards the sand bank. After a long time waiting, instead of fighting the rip, we managed to get back safely. Y/n's rescue was impressive but she just needed that extra little push to get her there.

Your POV:
We managed to get back to shore. The person thanked us and then walked off. I turned to Boo. "Thank you." I said placing my board back on the rack. We both sat back in the rhino. "I went out there with a good feeling like I could do it but it back fired." I chuckled a little. "You're going to get days like that but trust me you'll ace it next time. I believe in you. You're still a trainee so of course you'll make mistakes here and there. Just remember if you have any questions or need any pointers you can always come to me." Boo told me. I nodded my head. "Thank you." I replied with a smiled as we headed back up to the tower for the change over.

A/n: hope you liked this and thank you for requesting!