Mouse - food

Your POV:
I was bored at home and wanted something to do. My best friend Michael aka mouse was doing god knows what. Well if I'm honest, his girlfriend broke up with him about a week ago so he's been in bed for some of the time let's say. I picked up my phone and texted him.

Y/n
What you doing right now?

Mouse
Well, I'm currently laying in bed, why?

Y/n
Get up
Get ready

Mouse
For what?

Y/n
I'm coming to get you

Mouse
What are we doing?

Y/n
Going to get food!

Eventually I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready.

The outfit:

Once all dressed I grabbed my keys and headed to my car driving towards mouses house

Once all dressed I grabbed my keys and headed to my car driving towards mouses house. When I approached, he was standing outside waiting for me to arrive. I gave him a small wave as he walked towards the car. "Good afternoon mouse." I said to him as he got in the car and I moved my bag from the seat so he could sit down. He smiled putting his seatbelt on. "Good afternoon y/n, great to see you again after a while." He said. We headed towards bondi, listening to music and talking as I drove. I parked my car up and we got out heading to a small cafe to grab some food for dinner, you could say.

Mouse's POV:
What would I do without y/n. She's such a great friend. Our food was soon in our hands so we walked out and walked towards the beach. We walked down some steps and onto the beach itself. I love this place. "Hey mouse, good to see you and you too y/n! When you next on shift?" Singlets asked as they approached us. "Tomorrow actually." I said with a smile. "Glad to have you back." Jethro said with a smile. "See you tomorrow." Jackson said as the three of them walked away. She smiled at me. "I like seeing you get back to your normal self." She mentioned making me give her a side hug with one arm as I had food in the other.

We carried on walking for a little to find the right spot. "So how are things?" She asked. "Well you know the gossip already but I guess I'm doing ok." I told her, being honest there. We both sat on a towel on the sand. The two of us held a good conversation about things that have happened or things that are going to happen. There were some silent moments between us but it was the nice silent moments not the awkward kind. "So if I ask you nicely to come see me at work tomorrow, would you?" I asked. Y/n turned her head. "Of course! I'm free in the afternoon so I'll come over then." She smiled.

The sun began to set which we watched. It was beautiful. "This is so nice." I smiled making y/n smiled back. "Let's take a photo." She mentioned and got her phone out. We took the photo together and sat back watching the sun set for the night.

Your POV:
After spending time with each other we headed back to his place. "Thank you for today." Mouse said as we walked inside. "No worries." I replied with a smile. I sat down on his sofa while mouse sorted out a few things for himself before he walked back into the room. "Let's watch something." He suggested sitting down next to me. I smiled. He scooted closer so there was no room between us and before I knew if he had his arms wrapped around me. Something was playing on the tv while we sat their watching it. It was nice having this moment with mouse. I looked up seeing him smiled down at me before tiring my head back to the tv. The two of us soon fell asleep in each other's arms for the night.

A/n: gotta love mouse (: