Dylan - speech

A/n: written in y/n (:

Your POV:
We got married young. I'm so in love with this guy honestly. I don't picture anything without him. Dylan and I are both 22 and I couldn't picture my life with someone else.

We made it to the reception. Before walking in Dylan took my hand taking me to the side of the room. "Mrs Davis?" He smirked making my heart flutter. "Yes Mr Davis?" I replied. "I love you so much." He smiled. My face lit up. "And I love you too Dylan." I replied. Dylan leaned in pressing his lips to mine softly. We shared this moment together until we heard coughing from behind us. We pulled away seeing Whippet and Jackson smirking at us. "Come on you two. Save that for later." Ryan said wriggling his eyebrows at us. I laughed and placed my hand in Dylan's. We held hands as we entered the room. People cheered for us as we walked in.

- - - -

The sound of glass rang through the room. Everyone went silent. "Time for the speech." One of our guests said making Dylan and I smile. "Ladies first." Dylan said holding his hand up as he helped me up. "Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. The room was silent. I got handed a microphone and the looked around the room then to Dylan.

I smiled. "Where do even begin? Over the past few years I found it hard to love myself and Dylan helped me with that. We went through a lot together and I wouldn't of wanted to go through it with anyone else. We now get to start a new chapter together. A new beginning with all our family and friends. Dylan, I fell in love with you because after getting to know you and who you are I wanted to make you a permanent part of my world. The places and scenery may change but weather it's for a few minutes or many years, I just would have been happy to have you in it. I'm glad you are because you mean so much to me. I love you so much Dylan." I said on the verge of tears. I placed the microphone back on the table.

Dylan stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face in the crook of my neck pulling me close. "I love you so much." He whispered before pulling away.

Dylan picked up the mic and did his thing. "My love for this girl is out of this world. We're starting a new chapter together and I'm so excited for this adventure to begin. I can't wait to see mini versions of us running around. Now to the main reason... Y/n, I'll never forget the day we started talking because that day I met my best friend. My ride or die. You made me smile and laugh. Our conversations were everything. You were somebody I wanted to have in my life forever so I kept that promise. And I'll forever be grateful for that day, because I met you. I love you." Dylan said making me tear up.

We hugged and shared a few kisses as cheers were heard around the room. Everyone began to dance and eat some food. This was the best day.It was our time to dance and Dylan took my hand leading me to the dance floor. Dylan placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine loosely around his neck as we swayed from side to side. My head was resting on his shoulder as we swayed.

- - - -

The two of us made it to the hotel we booked for the night as we were leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow. We got in our room and I sighed out in relief. "We're finally married!" I exclaimed making Dylan chuckle. We shared a long hug soon falling on the bed together. "Oh how I wished for this day since the first time I saw you." He smiled looking up at me. "Really?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yeah over the first few months I said to myself, 'I'm going to marry this girl' and I did." He smiled making me blush a little. "Well Mrs Davis, let's enjoy the night before we head for our honeymoon tomorrow." Dylan smirked. "Oh I could get used to that name." I sighed making Dylan kiss my cheek. The night had only just began...