Dylan - stream

Inspired by Dylan's stream on twitch (1/08/21)

Your POV:
It was that time of the week were I finally got to see my boyfriend of 1 year Dylan again. It's been about 4 days since we last saw one another but this time I'm spending it at his. We take it in turns to sleep over one another's. I walked behind Dylan as we walked into his house. "Good to see you again y/n!" His mum said giving me a big hug. "And you." I replied with a smile hugging back.

- - - -

The night came around and the two of us headed up to his room for the night. I unpacked some of my things and placed them on the bed. I yawned while stretching then felt a pair of arms go around my waist. Kisses were peppered on my face all over the place making me laugh. We fell down on the bed still in each other's arms. "I'm sleepy." I mumbled as I closed my eyes. Dylan chuckled. "Let's have a nap for a bit." He suggested.

- - - -

After an hour of spending a bit of time with one another besides napping, Dylan got up off of the bed and headed over towards his desk. "Bubs, I'm going live on twitch for a few hours again tonight." Dylan told me as he began to set up his PC. I smiled. "Before you do, give me a quick hug and kiss." I asked making him chuckle.

He smiled as he walked over to me. I lifted my arms up and wrapped then over his shoulders and loosely around his neck. Dylan pulled me close hugging me tightly making me feel loved. We pulled away a little and bought our faces closer to each other's. We smiled before our lips touched quickly. It was only a quick kiss as his mates were waiting for him to join so I didn't keep him for long.

Dylan's POV:
I returned to my desk set up excited for what was in store for tonight. I took a seat on my chair and got myself comfortable. "Love you Dylan." Y/n said as I put my headset on. "Love you too." I replied realising all my friends heard.

Oooo Dylan

Dylan's in love

Love you Dylan!

Y/n! I love youuuuuu!

I rolled my eyes as I smirked then looked into the camera for twitch. "Welcome to my stream guys!" I said into the mic. We loaded up a game and played for sometime.

- - - -

It's been a couple of ours and I stopped playing COD and Assassins Creed with my mates. I went off and played The Forest with my friend Jackson. We played that game for quite a few hours, I think about 2 nearly 3 hours. I thought I heard my name being said but I thought I was hearing things until I heard it clearly this time. "Dylan?" I heard Y/n say. "Sorry chat I'll be right back." I said quickly muting my mic. I turned around and saw y/n wide awake.

Your POV:
I rolled over seeing Dylan looking at his computer screen once again. Normally I can sleep through this but for some reason tonight was different. "Dylan?" I said hoping he would hear me. I said his name a few times until he heard. "Sorry chat I'll be right back." He said to his screen before muting the mic and turning around in his chair to face me. "Is everything ok?" He asked. "I just can't sleep, wondering when you'll be done so you can join me in bed." I asked. "I'll finish up hear then be with you shortly." He said and I nodded my head. After about 10 minutes Dylan soon finished his stream. What a night. Well it's now the early hours of the morning.

Dylan soon got under the covers with me. He pulled the duvet over us both. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, him doing the same. "Glad you came off when you did." I mumbled. "Me too, I'm very tired but then again I get to spend the night with you." He smiled making me blush. "You're correct there." I smiled laying my head on his chest. "Goodnight my love." Dylan said kissing the top of my head before playing with some of my hair. "Goodnight." I replied with a sleepy tone before drifting off to sleep.