Chappo - ex on the beach

Your POV:
This is why they say "never date your co-workers" as normally it never works out. But how can I not when they're so fucking fit and cute I must add, as well as gentlemen, can't forget that.

Chappo and I have history. We were actually due to get married as he had proposed to me but we had a minor inconvenience and broke up. I don't know if it's only temporary but I can't stand him right now lol. We had a silly little argument (a/n: you lot can decide over what) over something kinda small in my eyes and it escalated quickly and here we are today. Acting like two total strangers from one another.

Unfortunately today I have to put up with him, I knew I would have to at some point but at least it's now rather than later. I moved out of our apartment we bought together and back in with my parents until we're both over it all and can sort it out, you get what I'm saying here. It's not the end of the world if we don't but I hope he knows I'll be right behind him if he needs me. Anyways...

As I walked down the pavilion I look out onto the beach. It was slowly beginning to fill up and will probably be full by midday which is crazy. This is going to be one great day. I walked into the tower seeing most of the guys there. I smiled at them all as I walked in. "Hey y/n!" Jethro shouted as I walked in. Now everyone knows I'm here, thanks Jeff. I smiled placing my bag under the desk. I turned around and in walked Chappo with Jackson. I turned back around and got myself ready for the day.

- - - -

So it was silence that was chosen as the new sound for the day by that I mean Chappo and I were sat in silence. "What are we?" He asked out of the blue breaking the silence. I turned around to look at him for a moment. "We're nothing. You made that clear the other day." I told him straight out. Silence struck again in the tower. "Really y/n?! You're saying that because of a small little argument we had, grow up really." He said shaking his head. I laughed. "I need to grow up?!" I exclaimed. "Wow chappo wow. There's two people playing at this! I actually can't believe what you just said." I explained, hoping we would sort this out instead of arguing even more about it all.

A few of the others walked into the tower hearing us squabbling at each other. I rolled my eyes. "Come to me when you've calmed down and when you see that you're the one that's in the wrong." I huffed grabbing my stuff and headed out of the tower for the rest of my shift. I never wanted to bring this into work but someone obviously did. "This really is ex on the beach." Mouse said making everyone laugh. (A/n: Of course it's not fyi).