Singlets - rough day

Your POV:
My phone began to ring. Trent❤️ popped up on the screen. I answered it. "Trent?" I said through the phone. I heard him breathing so I knew he was there. There was silence on his end of the phone. "Babe? Everything ok?" I asked again hoping for a response.

Rustling sounds soon we're heard. "Sorry babe. I'm here." He breathed out. "Everything ok?" I asked. "I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a hug and my girlfriend." Trent said through the phone as I smiled. "That can be arranged." I said feeling him smile through the phone. "I'll be over in 10. See you then." He smiled. "Love you." I said before we hung up. Poor Trent.

10 minutes later the front door opened and in walked Trent. "Honey I'm home." Trent called. I walked through the house and towards him. When he saw me his face lit up. "Hey." He sighed out hugging me tightly. "Hey." I replied holding him. "You ok?" I asked. We pulled away. "I guess so." He said placing his things on the table. I could tell he was stressed. "Want to talk about it?" I asked running my hands through his hair. He shook his head. "No I just want to be with you and forget what happened today if that's ok." He mumbled looking at the floor. "That's ok." I smiled down at him.

We walked into the kitchen. "Food?" I suggested. "Yes please. I haven't eaten all day." He said. I gave him a look. "What? I was super busy and didn't have time for food." He exclaimed holding up his hands in defence. "Babe I know but food is important you know. You need the energy remember." I said hearing him sigh. "I'm just worried about you." I said softly lifting his head up with my finger. "I understand. I'll eat something next time." He mumbled pecking my lips before helping serve the food.

The food was soon served and we got stuck in. After eating we spoke for a bit before I took our plates in. My hands went into the warm water as I began to clean the dishes. "Nice and warm." I mumbled to myself before finishing up.

Trent walked into the kitchen. "I'm going for a shower so I'll be back in a bit." He said kissing the side of my head. Trent did that while I cleaned up the house a bit. I took a shower before he got home so I didn't need to go for one till the morning. Once that was done Trent walked back in the room taking my hand and leading me to the sofa.

We snuggled up on the sofa before we went to bed. My hand was placed in his and I rubbed my thumb against the back of it. He loved when I would do that. "Y/n please don't ever go." Trent mumbled as we watched some tv. I smiled up at him. "I'm not moving anywhere babe. I'm staying right here." I told him feeling him relax.