Luke - sand

Requested by @kinseyayshford

*Max Ayshford is older in this and Luke Faddy is younger in this*

Kinny's POV:
I turned over in bed as the sun shone right through the curtains but right into my eyes. I groaned. "Ugh." I mumbled. A pair of strong arms pulled me closer to them making me relax instantly. I turned around to face my boyfriend, Luke. We have been dating for 5 years and we have a daughter together. She's just turned 4. The best 4 years of my life. I got pregnant about 7/8 months into our relationship. Yes, it wasn't meant to happen but Luke and I were over the moon.

He smiled at me with his eyes closed. "Morning sleeping beauty." I said giggling a little. A smirk appeared on his face. "Morning to you too." He mumbled kissing my cheek after opening his eyes. "Mummy! Daddy!" Posie shouted as she ran up to the bed. "Morning Posie." Luke said picking her up and placing her in between us both. "Morning P." I said kissing her forehead. She rested her head on my chest. "How did you sleep princess?" Luke asked. "Good. How did you sleep daddy?" She asked playing with his hand. "Very well thank you." He replied. "And what about you mummy?" She asked looking at me. I smiled. "Really well." I smiled. We shared some family time for a bit.

Posie stood up. "Let's go get some breakfast, hey." Luke said as the two got out of bed. "I'll meet you in the kitchen. Race you there." Luke said to Posie. She ran off. He walked over to my side of the bed placing a soft kiss to my lips. "Mmm." He said pulling away looking in my eyes. "You're a literal angel." He whispered. I smiled getting out of bed. I walked in front of Luke as he walked behind me. "What took you two so long? I'm starving!" Posie exclaimed making us laugh. I made breakfast for us all and then we got tucked in after.

We all got ready for the day as it had been planned for a while. "Posie?" I called as she made her way towards me. "Shall we go see Popsi?" I asked and her face lit up. Posie calls my dad "popsi". She loves calling him that and he likes to as well. My dad is Max (Ayshford) who is also a lifeguard. Him and my mum had me when they were young which is also why he wants to be called popsi instead of Grandpa. Understandable. Dad wasn't the happiest when he found out that I was pregnant and also when he found out it was Luke as well but he's happy now.

Luke walked into the room. "Also go to the beach?" He said to Posie. She smiled widely. "Yay." She exclaimed jumping up and down a bit. We go the bag ready for the day. "Let's go." I said to the two of them. Luke placed his arm around my waist pulling me in for a quick kiss. "Ewww gross!" Posie exclaimed as she stood by the door. We laughed and she laughed along with it too.

The three of us headed down to the beach. Luke and Posie in front of me. Seeing those two just made me so happy. I can't wait to have more children in the future with him. Luke is an amazing dad. We walked into the tower and there was dad, Jackson, Jethro and a few others. Luke obviously walked in first with Posie clung to his side when he picked her up outside.

A/n: i wonder how tall Luke is 🤔😂

They all smiled when they saw us. "Popsi." Posie said as Max held her. "How's it all going?" Deano asked. "Good. She's so grown up now. I can't believe it." I said making them giggle a little.  "Well the two of you are great parents." Deano told us. "Thank you." I smiled. "When's Posie turning 5?" Maxi asked. "In a couple of months. I need her to stop growing up. It just felt like yesterday when I was holding her in my arms for the first time." I said staring at her with awe. "You two planning anything for the future?" He asked with a smirked. Luke and I looked at one another. "I mean I would love to have another child one day." I said not taking my eyes off of Luke. "Yeah I have plans." He smirked making Maxi laugh. We all had a good laugh.

After spending sometime in the tower we decided to make our way down to the sand. "See you guys later." Luke said as I carried Posie down the stairs. Luke following behind shortly. We found a spot on the sand and Posie began to play. She loves the sand.

Luke and Posie began to make some sand castles and I took some photos. They built them then destroyed them. Posie would laugh every time. "We'll be right back." Luke said as him and Posie walked off. A few minutes later they returned. "Mummy we've got you a present?" Luke said as he spoke for her. Posie handed me some seaweed. "Oh my. What a lovely present." I said taking it from her hands. Posie st on my lap for a bit snuggling into me. Luke looked at us in awe. He quickly got his phone out to snap a photo of this moment.

It didn't last long as Posie got back up and started to play in the sand again. "I love you." Luke said kissing my cheek as we sat back and watch Posie play with the sand. "I love you too." I said resting my head on his shoulder. My beautiful little family.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!