Chase - lips so soft - short

Your POV:
I put some chapstick (lip balm) on before leaving the bedroom. Chase was in the kitchen doing somethings while I made my way over. He walked out and passed me.

Chase pressed his lips gently to mine as he passed. He stopped in his tracks. "I like the taste of that." He smirked. "Taste of what?" I questioned a little confused. He kissed me again. "That." He said licking his lips as it clicked in my brain. "Ohhhhh that. It's cherry flavoured lip balm." I told him making him smile. "Love it." He smirked walking away. Ahhh Chase!

Hours passed and I topped up my lips every so often. We were now laying on the sofa in one another's arms. "Your lips are so soft I could kiss them all day." He smiled pecking my lips again. "I'm going to have none left in a minute." I whined making Chase chuckle. "Can I have some?" Chase asked with puppy eyes. I smiled getting out of his arms and headed into the bedroom.

I arrived back with the item. Chase smiled sitting up. "Here. Let me put it on for you." I said putting it on his lips. "Thank you." He said with a smile after I finished. I smiled back rolling my eyes. "Now kiss me!" He exclaimed making me laugh. I pressed my lips to his pulling away soon after. "Ooo you're right that does taste nice." I smirked. "Now you understand why I could kiss you all day." Chase mentioned making me chuckle. That didn't happen. We just laid in one another's arms watching a few movies and tv series.

A/n: my dms are open if you need to chat especially during this tough time for us all. I'm here to chat so feel free to dm me. Don't bottle it up. Speak to someone close. Someone who you trust. We've got this!