Chase - tiktok

Your POV:
My phone kept blowing up (not literally). The screen would light up here and there. I just didn't want to touch it so I left my phone on my bed watching the screen light up.

I posted a video of the two of us on our adventures, camping, hiking and going to the beach, like clip-it's in one video. There's other videos on my account of us having fun, surprising each other, singing in the car for fun and stuff like that. I don't post about us all the time, once in a while, here and there. Also some solo content of me by myself like 'a day in the life of y/n'.

My most recent video was of Chase and I. It was of the two of us watching the sunset with the caption, 'Sunsets with you is how I like to end my days'. There was nothing else just us two in the video of us watching a sunset, but some people clearly get jealous easily.

The fans of the show Bondi Rescue. They really can be harsh but I don't let it get to me, I shrug my shoulders and carry on with my day kinda thing.

I clicked on the comments and began to read them. They didn't bother me I just wanted to read them out of my own satisfaction.

User765432: omg look at her! How did he end up with someone like her? I'm so much better!! 🩷

Blossom_queeny789: im sorry but that was hard to watch 😅 never again pleaseeee! You're gross 🤮

User346790: ew gross, nobody cares about you 😂

I rolled my eyes. Chase must've saw. "Hey babe, don't read those comments. You know majority of the people on there are just jealous." He said with a small smile which I returned. "I know but I wish people wouldn't be so judgmental and question everything, you know?" I replied placing my phone down on the bed side table.

Chase took a seat next to me on the bed. "I know babe, but that's life unfortunately. All we can do is ignore it all and carry on with our lives. Those people just want to drag you down and see you fall, they find that stuff amusing but it won't get them anywhere that's for sure." He explained making me smile as I looked at him. "How did I deserve you?" I asked making him chuckle. We both smiled and shared a quick kiss.

How lucky am I?!