Jethro - baby girl

Requested by @kianathefunnyone

Your POV:
The bedroom door flew open creating a bang against the wall. "Mummy! Daddy!" Our 4 year old daughter Remi screamed as she ran into the room. My eyes shot open immediately. "What's up baby girl?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Time to wake up." She exclaimed jumping on our bed. Jethro groaned soon waking up. Remi fell onto Jethro as he wrapped his arms around her.

The 3 of us had a good family hug before getting up out of bed. "Why did we have to get up?" Remi asked. "Dads got work today remember." I reminded here as she sighed. "Oh how I wish he could stay home." She said making Jethro smile. The two of them have a really strong bond together which I love. They're both my happiness.

Jethro picked up his keys before walking towards the two of us at the table. "Daddy's going now." He said to Remi as he kissed the top of her head. "Bye daddy." She said hugging him. Jethro walked over to me placing a kiss to my forehead. "I'll see you later." He said. I nodded my head before stealing a kiss from him. "Ew that's gross." Remi said making the two of us laugh. "See you later." Jethro said one last time before leaving for work.

- - - -

Hours have passed and it's now around 12:30pm. Remi has had her lunch so now there wasn't much to do. "Can we go see Gramps today?" Remi asked. I smiled as she walked out of the room. "And daddy!" She exclaimed running back. "Of course!" I said making excitement take over her. "Go get ready and then we'll make our way down." I said to her. Remi got herself ready within seconds. She's grown up fast.

Remi ran in front of me not too far away. We walked down to the tower. I took her hand as we walked up the steps. Hoppo was standing by the door. "Hey Hoppo." I smiled as we shared a hugged. Remi went a little shy. "Hey Remi." Hoppo said holding his hand up giving her a high-five. We walked into the tower just as my dad, Harries, turned towards us. "Gramps!" Remi exclaimed running into his arms. "Here's my favourite Remi." He said hugging her tightly picking her up off of the floor a little. My dad and Remi began to play around for a bit enjoying one another's company.

We spent quite sometime there before I decided to go see Jethro. "Let's go find daddy." I smiled down at Remi. "Where would he be?" I asked. "In the rhino just over there." Ryan said pointing south. "Thank you." I smiled. "Let's go Remi." I said as she took my hand. The two of us made our way down south not to far from the tower and found Jethro there.

Remi ran in front of me again. Jethro smiled when he saw us. "Here's my two favourite girls." He said hugging his both. Don't worry a few of the other lifeguards, Joel and Jackson were by the rhino. "Uncle Joel!" Remi exclaimed hugging him tightly. "It's uncle Jackson too! Look!" She exclaimed getting a high-five from him. That melted my heart. I love seeing her bond with all the lifeguards.

We spent sometime down with the guys. They showed Remi the rhino and the rescue board which she really loved. Jethro wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap. "I love you bubs." He whispered in my ear. I melted. "Love you too." I replied pecking his lips. Soon it was time for us to go home and the 3 lads to get back to work. "I love you daddy." Remi said giving him a kiss. "See you later." He said letting go of my hand as Remi and I walked back up to the tower to say bye to gramps.

We headed home for the day and did what we had to do before Jethro got home. Jethro got home around 7pm that evening. He was just in time to put Remi to bed.

After eating dinner together and spending sometime on the sofa we headed to bed. Jethro was getting himself ready while I was sat under the covers waiting for him. "Jeff?" I asked. "Yes my love." He replied. "What's your thoughts on having another child?" I asked out of curiosity. Well not really actually. "I mean I would love to have another child babe but are we ready for another little us?" He said getting under the covers.

He does have a point. We're both at the busy point in our lives and having Remi makes it extra busy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. "You're right." I said softly. "Why did you ask babe?" He asked resting on his elbow looking up at me. "Well Jeff what I'm trying to say is that... I'm pregnant again." I sighed not wanting to look in his eyes.

His eyes went wide and he sat up. "No way! You're joking right?" He asked looking all excited. I pulled the test from my bedside table handing it to him. "Oh my days baby. This is incredible! Remi is going to be a big sister." Jeff said holding me tight but not too tight. I placed the test back in my draw and we both laid down.

The two of us snuggled up to one another. "You really are my happiness y/n." Jethro mumbled. I smiled. "I love you." I smiled up at him. "I love you too." He replied kissing my lips softly before we fell asleep in one another's arms.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!