Max A - leaf - part 2

Your POV:
What Max and I have is complicated. It is unexplainable in ways. We're friends then somedays I feel like we're something else so I need to know how he feels.

The sun shone through my curtains making me stir and then wake up. I turned over in bed to look at my phone. I scrolled through my socials for a bit then decided to get out of bed. Nothing was planned for today. I was planning to stay home.

I sat on the sofa watching *favourite romance movie* when it clicked. Tell Max how you feel before it's too late! I smiled to myself. I turned the tv off then grabbed my things from around my house and began to head out. Not everything you plan in your head goes to mind. Time to head out.

Before I left my house I sent Max a message so he knew I was planning to come down to see him.

(To) Max 💙
We need to talk. It's important!

I sent the message and I made my way down to the tower as I NEEDED to speak to Max.

Max's POV:
Y/n came to the tower just as my lunch break started. "Hey Max can we talk?" She said grabbing my attention. "Sure." I smiled walking across the pavilion as we stood opposite one another. "What are we?" She asked. I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Are you joking?" She exclaimed. Honestly I had no clue. "Us Max?! Can't you see it. We have something unexplainable but clearly to you it nothing." She told me as I saw the tears in her eyes. "Y/n I didn't mean it like that. I just thought we were just friends. That's all." I told her. I could see her shattering into pieces after I said that.

She took a deep breath in and wiped her tears. "Max please listen?" She told me. "I'm listening." I mumbled. I saw some of the guys coming out of the tower.

Your POV:
A few of the other lifeguards came out of the tower to see what was going on. My heart was racing. I'm just going to say it. I know he's going to say something different but it's better to say it then not say it. "Do you know I'm in love with you? I am. Do you see I am in love with you? I am, Max. Everything that you do makes my heart stop." I exclaimed trying my best to not look at him.

Max looked at me so I carried on. "When I left the country I was broken and just wanted to see you but being elsewhere meant I couldn't. Unfortunately." I mumbled. "Y/n when you left I realised my feelings for you and then had to tell myself that you weren't coming back. I wasn't expecting you to come back. I thought you were gone forever and I would never see you again. So my feelings for you disappeared." Max explained. Ouch but that was the truth.

I took a deep breath in. "We drifted apart Max. I thought I lost you now thinking of it I feel like I have in away again. I don't want to loose you like that." I said. "Y/n I promise you'll never loose me. I do need to tell you something." Max said making my heart race.

A/n: part 3?

Felt like updating again (: